Kyouka Jirou Birthday Special

Today was the day that you would celebrate your girlfriend's birthday. It was around noon and you and Jirou were out and about shopping and eating wherever she wanted, which was a reasonable celebration. Plus, you got to spend some time together.

As you were walking to an art shop, you noticed your girlfriend staring at a guitar which allowed you to carve your name into. "Y/n!" She called out to you. You walked over and saw the guitar. It had a black and sleek body with a white tail. Jirou was about to head in when she stopped and lowered her head.

"What's wrong?" You questioned, putting a hand on her shoulder. 

"I need some extra money for it." She said. You kissed her cheek, walked into the store, and approached the person behind the counter. "Excuse me, I'd like to purchase the guitar with the black frame, please, also with the name 'Kyouka' engraved on it." You informed. 

They nodded and sold it to you, guaranteeing that it would take a minimum of an hour to carve the name in. Kyouka's expression was priceless, which you could see from the inside of the store with the use of the window. Walking out, she enveloped you in a tight but loving hug.

"Thank you so much!" She continuously said. Eventually calming down, she separated from the hug and pecked your lips. Fans of yours and hers caught the whole thing on video, unfortunately. "Aww so cute!" People exclaimed from around you. Unfortunately, if you were to do a meet and greet right then and now, you would get kicked out. 

What was the solution? Run. So that's what Jirou did. She grabbed your hand and started dashing all over the store, attempting to leave the fans behind. "You're crazy!" You exclaimed as you and her laughter could be heard by other shoppers. 

"I know! But it's my birthday!" She exclaimed.

A/n: I know I promised to have all requests caught up within a week, but I'm afraid I will need a little more time. I try an update around three times a week as some of you know, but I realize I will have to update twice a week to have enough time for friends, homework, and other personal stuff, which has not taken place yet and I will keep you updated. 

Since my next chapter will most likely be out in two or three days because of me procrastinating too much, I'm using this chapter as an opportunity to tell you WE HIT 5K READS! I started crying and my girlfriend was looking at me weirdly.

To celebrate, I've decided to do a Q&A, where you can ask me anything, except my age. Send in as many questions as you want! Anyway, sorry if this author's note seems long, I just wanted to get this information up and quick as possible. Have a nice day or night!