When They Shop For Swimsuits With You

Prompt : You and class 1-A decided to go to the beach. Unfortunately you needed a new swimsuit. Your girlfriend and you decided to go to the mall to shop for one. 

A/N : Feel insecure about how you look?  I'm sure you're beautiful! ❤❤ Also sorry if some of the scenarios are shorter for some, for those that are shorter I had no inspiration lol.

Mina Ashido

After the announcement that class 1-A was going to the beach, you approached Mina with an embarrassed expression. "Hey Mina, could you help me shop for a swimsuit?" You asked your pink haired girlfriend. She jumped from excitement. 

"I'd be glad to help!" With that you two left for the mall. Ten or twenty minutes went by before you entered the swimsuit shop, thankfully it was run completely by females. "Ooh what about this one?!" Mina questioned, she picked up a really revealing red swimsuit. You turned as red as Kirishima's hair. "I'm joking, silly!"

 You two decided to split up so you could find a couple that you could try on. A couple of minutes went by before you found the perfect one. You stepped out of the dressing room and Mina looked up from her magazine to blush a deep red. "You look amazing!" She exclaimed. She gave you a hug and you paid for the swimwear. 

Tsuyu Asui

Tsuyu Asui

You and Asui decided it would be good to get you a new swimsuit. When you entered the shop, one swimsuit immediately caught your attention.It had fruit on it which fit the summery vibe.  It was also your size. Asui also noticed it because she picked it up. "What about this one?" She asked. 

"It looks great! Let me go try it on." You took the swimsuit and got dressed, you had to admit you looked great in it. Walking out Asui immediately went red in the face. 

"You look amazing, Y/n!" 

Ochako Uraraka

Ochako needed to get something from the mall so you decided to tag along, you needed a new swimsuit anyway so it worked out for the both of you. "Hey Ochako I need to get a new swimsuit, I'll be right back!" You said to your brunette girlfriend.