I'm Taking a Break (For like, two weeks)

DON'T LEAVE

Alright, now that you're (hopefully) back, let me explain. 

I started this book in the summer of 2019, just a few months or so after I joined Wattpad, which was actually on Christmas day. And ever since I've started this book, I've noticed my creativity levels have been slowly declining. It's not to an immense amount, but still. 

And I've only taken about two breaks, each very spaced out between each other and for seemingly short duration, two weeks is the average. If you were to know me personally, then you would know I'm easily mentally tired. It's hard for me to find motivation to do anything unless I'm in a decent mood. 

So, I will be taking another two week break off this book. This will allow me to start off the third term of my school year with decent grades, and more importantly, a decent mindset. Back in late December of 2020, I had noticed some things. I was eating a lot more than what I was supposed to, I couldn't stay awake for the life of me, and I started developing fears of mirrors for some reason. 

I guess you could say I wasn't taking care of myself, and this affected me so much I was put in the hospital for about six hours. 

Not severe, but still. 

It isn't caused by the book by any means, but I would say it's from the amount of time that goes into each chapter. Trust me, it's a lot more difficult than a lot of people think, especially if you're like me, an easily exhausted person with time management issues. 

I have ADHD. I'm diagnosed and everything. However, the type of ADHD I have is not what you might think. I have the one that includes the distractible and inattentive type, meaning I can easily lose motivation and soon forget about projects. I often need breaks from activities if I want to enjoy them, that's why there's unfortunately a lot of filler in my books. It's not intentional, and I feel I've been getting better, but I also feel it's sort of disrespecting you guys for adding so much filler as I do sometimes.

So, I will be taking a two week break starting Feb 4th-Feb 18th. However, I will be posting a new book.

The reason I am posting the new book during my two week break is because it's a refreshing thing for me. It's about the series, 'Black Butler', which I'm a massive fan of. 

Check it out when it's out if you want. It will be titled, 'That Faithful Evening', and will be on my account, like I said, on Feb 4th. 

Anyway, I hope you guys understand. Sorry for freaking you out with the title lol. That wasn't intentional. 

Please, please, please take care of yourselves <3333