When You Have A Nightmare

Prompt: It seemed like something out of a horror movie, for you at least. There sat your girlfriend looking as you stood at a wedding altar with someone you didn't know. You were screaming at yourself to say no, to slap whoever was at the altar with her, to run to your girlfriend who was watching with sad eyes, but nothing worked. 

A/N: Sorry if that doesn't seem scary. 

Dedicated to iiFlxffxClxudxii

👽Mina Ashido👽

You were shaking as tears streamed down your face; you felt so guilty over something that never happened and will never happen. Your sniffles concerned the now awake Mina, who was beside you. "Y/n, are you okay?" She questioned, shaking you in concern.

"Yeah..." You responded, wiping your tears with your sleeve.

"No, you're not. Did you have a nightmare?" Mina questioned, hugging you from behind.

"Yeah..." You mumbled. She tightened her grip around your waist.

"Well, it can't hurt you anymore and I'll make sure of it."

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

You were washing your face at around three in the morning. Reason? You had a nightmare, something that a little kid gets after watching a horror movie. As the water hit your face, you thought about that dream. Not that it was important. About to crawl into bed and stress eat chocolate, you felt arms around you. "Nightmare?" Tsu's voice questioned.

"Yeah..." You informed. She kissed your cheek and led you to the bed, instantly cuddling you.

"See, it can't hurt you anymore!"

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

The sound of you struggling int your sleep was enough to wake up Ochaco, not that you were loud, just that she was a light sleeper. "Y/n, are you all right?" She asked, turning to see you close to panicking. Whatever dream you had scared the living daylights out of you. You shook your head and wrapped your arms around Ochaco, which was something that was new.

She immediately embraced you back and started playing with your hair gently. "I'm assuming it's a nightmare, and you probably don't want to talk about it, but do so when you want to."

Fortunately, you told her about the nightmare, and could fall asleep to Ochaco's reassuring words.

🎶Kyouka Jirou🎶

Since you had fallen asleep on the couch for a nap, she thought little of you moving around, that is until you started struggling in your sleep. She was pouring some food into a bowl when she saw you struggling more, immediately making her walking over and hug you, not wanting to wake you up. "Y/n, it's going to be okay." She cooed, putting her favorite hoodie over you.

As you gradually calmed down, making her relieved. "You know, I can't wait to marry you one day, but for now we should help you with this nightmare." She kissed your cheek and fell asleep beside you, helping you to no longer have a nightmare.

👠Momo Yaoyorozu👠

With your hands over your mouth, your heavy breaths didn't help to comfort you. All it really did was make your anxiety go down a bit. Assuming Momo was asleep beside you, you released the tears that had been pooling in your eyes, and your sobs had finally alarmed your raven haired girlfriend. 

"Y/n, did you have a nightmare?" She asked, crawling over and embracing you tightly, not caring for the answer. 

You shook your head but embraced her back for dear life, and a gentle expression lined Momo's features as she rested her chin on your head.