When You Two Went To Prom Together

A/N: This is a kind of flashback sort of thing, I don't really know how to describe it lol. This will also provide the dress that you were wearing. Sorry that this chapter got written so late! 

👽Mina Ashido👽

Dress: 

As the music boomed over the gym, you could feel your tolerance for the idiocy starting to decline

As the music boomed over the gym, you could feel your tolerance for the idiocy starting to decline. The only reason you were there in the first place was because Mina dragged you here. Tapping the cup of fruit punch, you watched as Mina danced with almost everyone except you. Irritation soon struck you. It wasn't directed at Mina, but at the idiots who were trying to flirt with her.

Since she was wearing a dark blue dress, it was hard to keep track of her besides the occasional light she would walk through. About to go out into the courtyard, Mina approached you with a smile. "Y/n! You're jealous!" She exclaimed. 

"What?" You questioned. 

"I knew it!" She exclaimed once more. 

"You planned this?" You questioned. 

"Yeah, I was afraid you weren't dedicated to me, so I tried to see if you cared if I danced with other people. Sorry." Mina informed. Instead of getting angry, you kissed Mina briefly. 

"I'm in it for the long run." You said. 

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

Dress:

Drinking the last of your fruit punch, you saw Tsu walking out of the room with an expression of discomfort

Drinking the last of your fruit punch, you saw Tsu walking out of the room with an expression of discomfort. As her date, you adopted the responsibility of checking on her. Stepping out of the crowded gym and annoying music, you tapped Tsu on the shoulder. "Tsu, are you all right?" You questioned. 

"Yeah, just don't feel so well." She informed. 

"Some fresh air might help." You suggested. Tsu nodded and laid her head on your shoulder, making your cheeks warm up a little. Once you two got out to the courtyard, you sat next to Tsu on a bench and wrapped your coat around her.