If They're Plant Moms or Not

A/N: I've noticed that a lot of my previous girlfriends were plant moms, so I thought this random, stupid chapter might work or something.

PLEASE SEND IDEAS. I'M BEGGING YOU-

👽Mina Ashido👽

Absolutely. While the both of you were still at U.A, her dorm had more cacti than there were books. This caused a lot of teasing from everyone's favorite angry Pomeranian, and especially a lot of threats to burn them to smithereens whenever she made him angry.

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

While her plant-mom-ness might be contained to water lilies and sunflowers, sometimes you'll be out shopping and you'll have to listen to her list random facts about every plant there. It's cute.

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

Ochaco isn't much of a plant mom, but she really enjoys seeing her favorite flowers, ume, from afar. If she could go anywhere in the world with anyone, spending the rest of her days there, it would be a house near a garden with fields and fields of her favorite flowers, living her life with you peacefully.

A/N: I'm want to save you the trouble of searching up ume flowers, so I'll just insert a picture:

🎶Kyoka Jirou🎶

Despite from the lavender perfume she uses whenever she goes out, she actually didn't like flowers all that much when you met her. Of course, you had changed that by gifting her wisteria flowers for your first few dates. Now, she has a place at her parent's place for her small wisteria plants.

Fun fact: Wisteria is the flower they use in Demon Slayer to combat demons.

👠Momo Yaoyorozu👠

While it might not look like it from first glance, Momo is absolutely a plant mom. She has always loved plants, even taking a few college courses in botany before becoming a pro-hero. And while you both might not have many plants at your apartment, she has an entire room at her parent's home for her plants. 

👍Itsuka Kendo👍

Itsuka is one of those people who only likes cacti and roses, she is secretly a plant mom. She takes amazing care of any small pots of plants you gift her, and you will sometimes catch her admiring them whenever she's working on things in the living room. Hell, you caught her giving them names at one point. Apparently, their names are Luca and Lucien.

🔧Mei Hatsume🔧

If Mei can call her inventions, 'babies', then she can do the same thing with plants. And she has! Because of the small space of your apartment, it's hard to keep many without getting excessive amounts of dirt all over the place. So for a few dates, you have taken her to a few botany seminars, community gardens, and have bought her a few small cacti.

🎇Nejire Hado🎇

As much as she enjoys admiring flowers from afar, Nejire isn't a huge plant-person. She enjoys receiving bouquets of flowers, sure, but the thought of her caring for a bunch of plants on the daily has never interested her. Plus, she thinks she would probably forget about whatever plant she would hypothetically have and let it die.

♠Saiko Intelli♠

Saiko isn't much of a plant mom, but she does like them. Her favorites will always be white roses, as they often represent eternal loyalty, elegance, and youthfulness. One necklace she commonly wears has a white necklace as the charm, and she hopes that when she walks down the aisle one day, she'll hold a bouquet of them in her hands.

😂Ms. Joke😂

As much as she loves the idea of being a plant mom, she can't take care of a plant for the life of her. To be fair, she can barely take care of herself, and that's managing her full-time career as a pro-hero and part-time comedian. Her favorite flowers of all time are sunflowers and nemophilas.

⚪Toru Hagakure⚪

As aesthetically pleasing it sounds to Toru to be out and about daily, gardening and taking care of the oxygen-giving organisms, she really doesn't have the time. She is aware of how forgetful she can be and how she'd likely forget about her plants for a month, but then see them dying and try to save them. She's just cute like that, or to you, at least.

🐰Mirko🐰

Mirko is only down to be a plant-mom if it has to deal with fruits and vegetables. She does like giving you a bouquet and receiving them occasionally, but she feels like they'd be too much of an expense to deal with. So she instead happily listens in on your rambles about fresh flowers and plants.

❄Fuyumi Todoroki❄

Whenever she had free-time from taking care of Shoto and Natsuo, along with visiting her mother, Fuyumi often admired white crownbeard plants online, and has ordered a few bouquets of them for you. She also took care of a few plants during her childhood, but she would prefer only small ones to keep.

👑Inko Midoriya👑

Inko is definitely a plant mom, but she doesn't know what every plant she owns is and all. She primarily gets them based on their smell and appearance, as well as how she thinks you might like them. She has thought about naming her favorite ones, though.

💋Mt. Lady💋

Yu is someone who thinks plants are okay. She enjoys getting the occasional bouquet of roses, but she doesn't stare at individual pieces of grass unless she's spacing out. She, however, supports your habit of collecting any kind of plant you like looking at, and she adores it when you ramble on and on about the plant of the week.

🔪Himiko Toga🔪

Considering how forgetful Himiko is, and how much Shiggy is, y'know, Shiggy, she doesn't have many plants lying around. She certainly wouldn't classify herself as a plant mom, either, as her interest in botany has been limited to only red spider lilies and red roses. But she supports your hobby of having a few plants, though.

💄Midnight💄

The only plants or flowers she likes are red roses. They're the flowers of romance and passion, and she adores receiving them from you, but she just can't get behind the idea of taking care of plants. Sure, she was grateful they gave her oxygen and all, but she found it rather dull. So, she just sticks to admiring different plants online.

💬Camie Utsushimi💬

Camie is obsessed with those small cacti in those tiny pots. There's not a logical explanation for it. However, aside from being obsessed with cacti, she really does like plants, and you have caught her talking to Charlie, the fern she named when you first moved in, a few times to 'let him grow quicker'.

🍀Ibara Shiozaki🍀

Considering her hair is consisted of vines and grows small flowers when she's flustered, she's a huge plant mom. She has taken several botany classes in her time, and although she gave up on the dream of becoming a botanist, her love for plants has never left. She hopes to have a large garden whenever you both move into a house instead of an apartment.

💧Sirius💧

With Sirius' obsession with exploring the ocean, where various plants and animals live their lives, you would expect her to be a plant-mom. While she is one to a certain extent, she doesn't pay them any mind. She supports cleaning up the ocean, though, and has spent many hours of her life picking up litter from the beaches and oceans.

A/N: What are your favorite plants and/or flowers? My favorites are cacti, white roses, daises, and red roses.

Word count: 1268