When You Tell Them A Stupid Pickup Line

A/N: I've been spelling Ochaco's name wrong this entire time. But I will keep it the way it is for comedic measure. Also, the top picture is the best thing I have ever seen.

👽Mina Ashido👽

Stepping into the kitchen, you saw Mina there singing while making macaroni and cheese. You watched for about ten minutes before Mina noticed you standing there with a love-struck grin on your face. "Y/n!" She exclaimed. You laughed and wrapped your arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"I couldn't help it." You responded. She blushed as you kissed her cheek once more. "Also, can I ask you a question?" You asked. Mina smiled. 

"Sure," Mina answered.

 "Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile." You said with a teasing tone.

Mina's laughter filled the room. "I'm guessing you got that off of a website." Mina said. You stuttered. 

"Me? No, never!" You retorted. Mina smirked. 

"How about I check your search history?" Mina teased. 

"That's unnecessary!" You exclaimed. 

"Sure it is!" Mina retorted. You wrapped your arms tighter around Mina. 

"There. Now, you're forever trapped in my embrace." You informed. 

"Oh no. How is anyone going to save me?" Mina questioned sarcastically. The two of you laughed and shared a loving kiss before making dinner together.

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

Tsu was in a foul mood, so you did the most logical thing: Tell her a stupid but funny pickup line. You walked into the bedroom and saw Tsu sitting on the bed. "That's it! No more sadness!" You exclaimed. Tsu lifted her head in confusion. 

"What does that mean?" She questioned. You smiled and hid laughter behind your hand. 

"Do not worry about it!" You responded. 

"Last time you said that, you got stuck in a tree." Your girlfriend retorted. You chuckled and prepared your 'amazing' pick up line. 

"Tsu, aside from being drop dead gorgeous, what else do you do for a living?" You questioned. 

Tsu looked at you with an expression that was a mixture of shock, questioning, and regret. "Let me guess, you got that off of a website." Tsu stated. 

"Nope! I came up with it in my head!" You said nervously. 

"That's a lie. I saw that on a website." Tsu said. You stopped and smirked. 

"So, why were you on a website for pick up lines?" You teasingly questioned. Tsu's cheeks turned red, and she started throwing out every excuse in the book. You two eventually laughed and cuddled for the rest of the evening. 

💕Ochaco Uraraka 💕

It was the worst time of the month for Ochaco, so you gave her the pleasure of making her laugh, with an idiotic pick up line. She was curled up on the bed and stuffing chocolates in her mouth like her life depended on it, like usual even when not that time of a month since sweets were her favorite type of food.

"Ochaco, I have something to tell you." You said. 

"What is it?" The brunette questioned. 

"I lost my number, can I have yours?" You asked ever so smoothly. Ochaco blushed and threw a pillow at you. 

"Y/n! I love you, but that was a stupid pick up line!" She said. 

You laughed and threw the pillow right back at her, unfortunately; she caught it, which made it lose the laws of gravity. "See? Your pick up line caused this!" She exclaimed.