🍀Ibara Shiozaki Catch-up🍀

A/N: I have a head-cannon that whenever Ibara is embarrassed, small pink flowers blossom from her hair.

I'm so big brain, but only occasionally.

How You Met

Taking a deep breath of fresh air, you continued flipping through your murder-mystery book. As you read, your little sister's laughter made you smile. With her playing at the playground and you reading on a nearby bench, you could feel yourself de-stressing from the day's events. Work regarding a case had been piling up, and whenever you were stressed, you liked to sit down and read, like the huge nerd you are. 

It was around noon and you and your little sister, Sarah, decided to head back home. So, about to pick up your bag and grab Sarah's hand, you felt a tap on your shoulder. A girl with green, vine-like hair stared at you with a curious look and pointed at your book.

"Is that a James Patterson book?" She asked.

You looked at the cover, "Yeah, are you a fan?" 

She nodded and hesitantly sat down next to you, "I'm Ibara Shiozaki. And you?" 

"Y/n L/n." 

A/N: Yes, James Patterson is an actual favorite author of mine, because, let's admit it, I'm a huge sucker for crime novels.

When She Realized She Loved You

It had been a few months since you and Ibara met, and it's been going great. With it being summer and school being out for a week, you and she were at a local greenhouse, for whatever reason. You stared at the roses in awe and took several photos. 

"You really like flowers, don't you?" Ibara asked you, which caught your attention.

You chuckled, "Well, yeah. I think plants, and nature overall is really gorgeous." 

Ibara's eyes widened and a small blush lined her cheeks, but since you have an attention span of a goldfish, you turned back to the roses and took more pictures for Sarah.

When You Two Confess

It was a cold January evening when you and Ibara were walking down the lively streets of Tokyo. With cups of hot chocolate in both your hands, you two chatted about how school was doing, your favorite things in life, and all that other stuff. Snow gradually trickled down onto the both of you, however, it was strangely nice. Stars lit up in your eyes as soon as you noticed this, and while you were trying to catch some snowflakes on your tongue, Ibara smiled affectionately, which you noticed. 

"Is something wrong?" You asked. 

She shook her head, but grabbed your hand and continued walking. You laughed and gripped her hand in return, and you couldn't help but notice small pink flowers blooming from her hair.

When They Shop With Swimsuits With You