When They Have A Nightmare

A/N : The Toru Hagakure Catchup will be next chapter! So sorry that I didn't add her earlier. 

Prompt : The nightmare was something truly horrifying. You had been killed by a villain while your girlfriend had just watched in fear. In the nightmare she was sobbing and screaming, begging you to wake up. But nothing worked, now she was at your door with tears streaming down her face. This will be told in her POV.

👽Mina Ashido👽

I shot up from the bed and dashed into Y/n's dorm to check up on her. Luckily it was only a nightmare. When I saw her chest rising up and down I woke her up for comfort. She groaned. "Mina? Are you alright?" She questioned. I shook my head as more tears spilled down my cheeks. Giving me a welcoming smile, Y/n moved herself which allowed me to join her. I embraced her as hard as I could while she ran her fingers through my pink hair. "Want to talk about it?" I hesitantly nodded my head and began to tell her. Once I finished Y/n kissed by tear stained cheeks. "I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." With that we fell asleep in each other's arms. 

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

I knocked on Y/n's door with tears streaming down my cheeks. When she opened the door and saw me, her E/c eyes grew in concern. "Tsu, are you okay?" She asked me. I shook my head and hugged her as tight as I could. Setting me on the bed, she pulled the overs over me. She then followed and played with my hair as a way of telling me that she was still here. I put my head in the crook of her neck and felt so relieved that she was still in my arms. "Do you want to talk about it?" Y/n asked me. I shook my head and buried my face into her shoulder. "Hey, I promise I'll always be here." She stroked my hair until we both fell asleep happily. 

💕Ochako Uraraka💕

I woke up from the nightmare with fear crawling on my skin. I grabbed my pillow and headed to Y/n's room in search for comfort. Luckily she had given me a spare key, so I let myself in. She looked so peaceful but I was so desperate for comfort that I shook her awake. "Ochako? What's happening?" She questioned. When she got a better look at my face, she gave me a smile. "Did you have a nightmare?" She questioned once more. 

"Yeah.....can I sleep with you?" I questioned. Y/n gave me a wide smile and moved herself over. Once I got into the bed Y/n hugged me. I started telling her the nightmare and Y/n played with my brown hair. When I finished she kissed me lightly. 

"I'm not going to let that happen. I promise to marry you one day." She said. We soon fell asleep in each other's comfort.

🎶Kyouka Jirou🎶

When I saw Y/n open the door, I immediately enveloped her into an embrace. She must've gotten the hint that I had a nightmare because she let me sleep with her for the night. Once we were settled in she rested her chin on my head. "It's okay, you'll be fine. I'll be right here, alright?" I nod and hug her tighter as sleep overcame me. "Do you want to talk about it?" She questioned. Shaking my head, I felt her embrace on me tighten. "Well whatever it is, it's not real. Come to me anytime, alright?" I nodded my head in agreement and we stayed like that for some time before I spoke once more. 

"The nightmare was about you getting killed by a villain while I stood there." I said suddenly. Y/n must've realized that I was about to cry once more because she wiped my tears. 

"I won't let that happen, for both of us." That thought put me to sleep comfortably and Y/n continued playing with my hair.

👠Momo Yaoyorozu👠

I'm not one to seek comfort for these types of things but here I was standing in front of Y/n's dorm. When I saw her familiar H/c hair and E/c eyes, I immediately started crying on her shoulder. Rocking us back and forth, I could feel the concern rolling off her. "Momo, do you want to spend the night with me?" Y/n questioned.