🔪Himiko Toga Catchup🔪

A/N: I have a love and hate relationship with catchup chapters. Also, I have a Toga x FEM! Reader that you should check out (it sucks, but I need my ego fed lmao).

ALSO I SUCK AT WRITING HER. SHE'S TOO OUT OF CHARACTER BUT I'M TOO LAZY TO CHANGE IT.

How You Met

With you being on your monthly break from work, you were walking through the streets of Tokyo with a melon soda in your hand while looking at memes on your phone. About to go into the nearby store to get a new jacket, you saw a small cat walking into an alleyway, and it was looking injured. As you walked down the alley to help the cat to a vet, you heard giggles coming from a civilian who was sitting there, watching your every move.

About to pick up the small cat, something suddenly pushed against the wall by a blonde girl with golden eyes. Your heart boomed in your ears as a knife was now to your throat. "You're so cute!" She exclaimed. You glared at the blonde and pushed her back, causing her to collapse. "Aww! Aren't you strong?" She exclaimed once more. You glared at her and were about to walk away when you felt something in your pocket. Pulling it out, you saw a piece of paper with the name, 'Himiko Toga'.

When She Realized She Loved You

While she fell in love with you from the first time she heard of you, you two eventually became friends and were walking through the alleyways, chatting about random things. Since it was getting late, you were about to head home when you ran into a random dude. "Sorry!" You exclaimed. The dude rolled his eyes and pushed you into Toga.

"Sorry doesn't cut it!" He yelled. You rolled your eyes and grabbed Toga's hand, moving away from the idiot. Her heart fluttered in her chest throughout the whole thing.

When You Two Confess

Once again, the two of you were walking through an old park at around midnight when you spotted an old swing set. "Want to sit there and chat for a bit?" You questioned. Toga squealed in excitement, grasping your hand and sitting on the swing set, all the while holding hands. You blushed and stared at Toga for approximately two minutes. Even though she was crazy, and a villain, you couldn't help but feel attracted to her. It was probably how she protected you or something like that. "Y/n, can I tell you something?" Toga questioned, a mischievous look in her eyes.

"Yeah?"

Toga leaned forward and connected with your lips. You soon returned the kiss as your heart boomed in your ears. When the two of you pulled away, she smiled and kissed your cheek. "I love you." She said. You smiled.

"I love you too."

When They Shop For Swimsuits With You

With the mall being especially crowded with civilians, you and Toga cautiously pushed past the crowd

With the mall being especially crowded with civilians, you and Toga cautiously pushed past the crowd. With her being a villain, she wore a mask and hood to cover her iconic hair. "Why did you want to shop for swimsuits with me? I don't need one." You asked, gripping her hand tightly. Toga giggled and kissed your cheek.