💬Camie Utsushimi Catch-up💬

A/N: I know well that the only screen time we saw of her was actually Toga, but I'm still a simp-

Also, sorry if I don't do her personality all that well, I'm someone who writes characters like Shoto Todoroki or sarcastic characters better lol

And yes, I will be also doing Ibara Shiozaki, so don't fret!

How You Met

The laughter of the children you played with made you smile. You were a senior at U.A, so you couldn't be there for long. But it was still nice making the kids laugh and play with their favorite U.A student (which they tell you millions of times every day). It was around six in the evening and you needing to get home, said goodbye, which you were about to do so when a hand was set on your shoulder. You turned to see a blonde girl who looked to be around your age.

"Hey!" She greeted with a bubbly tone, and she immediately gripped your hands. 

"Hi....? Can I help you?" You greeted, much more introverted and socially awkward. 

"Can I get your number? Like, you're super cute and I can just tell you're amazing with kids. No cap."

Nervously nodding, you were about to grab a scrap piece of paper when she wrapped her arms around your shoulder, and pulled out her phone, posing for a selfie for you, "Splendid! Camie Utsushimi's the name!" 

When She Realized That She Loved You

With you and Camie being friends for over a year at this point, you would expect the two of you to be in college, but nope. Due to both of your skills, you both got fired for an intership at the highest rated agency in Japan, but that doesn't mean you don't have enough time for the kids. Every Saturday and Sunday, you two go to the local orphanage and play with the kids, and today was no different. 

While you helped a little boy who was crying, Camie watched in awe and admiration, but that was soon interrupted by a nearby counselor smirking and gesturing to you.

"You like her, don't you?" 

Camie blushed and averted eye contact with you a few days, despite you both being roommates.

A/N: oH My gOd tHEy WE'Re rOoMmAtEs-

When You Two Confess

While you two were at a pride parade, there was this section of homophobes and transphobes spewing nonsense about whatever they were wrong about. And since it was June, you seeked shade from the smoldering heat, which meant you had the misfortune of walking past the idiots with Camie at your side. You gestured to them with a chuckle.

"How idiotic. Caring about something that doesn't and will never interfere with their boring lives. At this point, I just want my own planet already."

A/N: And this is why my planet exists to all willing residents.

A look of inspiration crossed Camie's features, and she grabbed your hand, wrapped her arms around your waist, and kissed you in front of the homophobes and transphobes. It was a swell day, and that was the day you two started your relationship.

When They Shop For Swimsuits With You