We Gotta Talk (Please Read)

I apologize for making A N O T H E R chapter like this, but we need to talk. 

Remember how I said that requests are closed? 

Yeah, I keep getting requests. One chapter for whatever, another for whatever, so on and so forth. 

And this sentence usually appears: "Sorry to bother you, and sorry if requests aren't open, but...."

THAT'S what irks me the most. It's gotten to the point where I've HEAVILY considered either quitting Wattpad or removing myself from the MHA fandom.

I may sound like a jerk right now, and maybe your opinion of me has changed, but still. 

I WROTE A CHAPTER TELLING YOU GUYS THAT REQUESTS ARE CLOSED, IT'S TITLED, 'Update on Requests." And yes, I stated in other chapters that requests WERE OPEN, but c'mon, things change.

There are times where I want to do requests, but then I remember I can't. I, and most of the authors on Wattpad, have a life outside of Wattpad. Especially right now, as midterms are coming up. Not to mention I accidentally sliced my middle finger with a knife, meaning my typing abilities aren't great at the moment.

And yeah, I've done requests. In fact, the Valentine's Day chapter WAS a request, but that's because it was something I wanted to do already, and I would enjoy doing. Not to mention the fact that all the chapters that AREN'T filler tally towards how many sections I have to write for catch-ups, which, I have SEVERAL drafts for. 

I don't have enough time, energy, or motivation to waste on chapters that will be rushed or I won't appreciate.

In conclusion, do not request. And if you have and are still waiting for said request, I'm sorry, but I'm deleting the drafts. I refuse to let my limited energy and motivation go to something I don't appreciate. Yes, I could've said no, and ignored it, but I don't like doing that, so I'm avoiding that all-together by doing this.

Yes, there will be times where I WILL ask for suggestions, but that's WHEN I run out of ideas, and even then, I will only pick a few. 

Please don't take this as me not appreciating you guys, I do with everything I have. But I just needed to say it. Expect a new chapter within a few business days.