When They Wear Your Hero Costume

A/N: I cannot believe I'm asking this, but I need help with chapter ideas. SUGGESTIONS, NOT REQUESTS. Please suggest something that is applicable to almost everyone else reading. 

I refuse to do: angst (cheating, mentions of severe self-destructive issues, smut/lemon/lime, anything potentially triggering for anyone.)

What I will do: fluff and all those other good, happy feelings, reverse comfort, and so on and so forth!

👽Mina Ashido👽

There was something about your hero-costume that always made Mina curious. It was a lot simpler to a lot of other heroes' costumes, including her own. It eventually got to the point where whenever you had to go on an errand or go out somewhere, she would try on parts of your hero-costume, until eventually she tried on the full outfit. 

And today was one of those days. She was standing in front of the full-body mirror that sat against the wall of your shared bedroom, taking selfies to save for her personal photo collage when a knock at the door snapped her out of it. 

"Mina? I got your favorite for dinner tonight!" You said through the door. You were a respectful queen, and didn't want to gay panic that evening, so, you didn't want to walk in without her knowing you were outside.

"Uh, yeah! Thanks a lot! Just give me a second!" She replied, hastily attempting to rid herself of your costume and get into something that looked somewhat decent. 

You, who was now growing concerned due to the urgency in her voice, counted to three before entering the room. And there Mina was, standing in the middle of the room, attempting to get the boots of your costume off. 

You ended up rushing to the kitchen with the feeling of heat spreading across your face, saying: "Sorry!" Over a few million times.

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

While Tsu was never one to want to intrude on your personal space and belongings, there were a few times where she found herself wondering what she'd look like if she were to wear your hero-costume. It was a lot different from her own, and since she always found you gorgeous whenever you put it on, she decided it would be a win-win situation for her to try it on.

The fabric was a tad large for her smaller frame, but it was comfortable. Not to mention, she looked adorable as always. It felt nice to smell the faint scent of your regular perfume enveloping the air, especially considering the amount of stress had been pulling her down for the past week.

However, in the meantime of Tsu being a literal angel, you walked through the door of your large apartment, setting your bag down onto the kitchen table. Perhaps it was due to how large the apartment was, but Tsu didn't hear you saying, "I'm home!" or "Anything you want for dinner?" 

One might assume that their partner was out running some errands, and that would've been the case if you hadn't seen her car in the parking lot. Growing concerned, you walked to your shared bedroom, where your favorite frog gal was starting to undo the tie. She hadn't noticed your presence until your amused tone cut through the air. 

"You look cute." You said, telling the complete and utter truth with a cool facade. But only God knew how much you wanted to make sure the moment lasted for forever. 

A dark red scattered across Tsu's cheeks as she hid her face with the slightly over-sized sleeves. 

💞Ochaco Uraraka💞

Since you were notorious for buying Ochaco whatever she needed, there were a few times where she'd feel guilty. There were times where she would ask to pay you back, or make up for your purchase later on, but you always brushed her off. But when she caught news that a hero convention was in the city, and was open to heroes wearing their costumes, she knew she could make up for everything you had bought for her. Plus, you were allowed to cosplay as other heroes.