When You Stand Up For Them

A/N: I hope you enjoy it!

👽Mina Ashido👽

You and Mina were walking to get Sushi when you overheard kids talking. About to walk past, you caught them making fun of your girlfriend's eyes. Sure they were strange, but they were still cool. Excusing yourself to go talk to them, you tapped a little boy on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, but I don't think it's very nice of you to make fun of something that nobody can control." You said softly. Mina watched you with a wide smile on your face. 

"It's The Sense Hero!" A little girl exclaimed.

You smiled. "Can we get an autograph?" The little boy asked with a glimmer in his eye. 

"Of course you can, as soon as you apologize to my girlfriend." You responded. The two soon apologized to Mina and you signed their shirts as well as a photo of you four together.

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

The park was a nice place to hang out since it provided enough sunlight to keep Asui awake. Unfortunately, people were there, who tend to be very judgemental. About to finally relax, a woman seemingly in her late fifties approached you two. 

"Excuse me, but can I ask you two a question?" The lady asked. 

"Of course, Kero." Tsu responded. 

"I saw you two are a couple, but I was wondering why." You glared at the woman and grabbed Tsu's hand.

"That's none of your concern." You stated. 

"I'm well aware, I just wanted to know why the Sense Hero would settle for Froppy." The woman stated. Tsu looked close to tears so you stood up in front of the woman. 

"Once again, it's none of your concern." The woman walked away and you were able to comfort Tsu successfully.

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

You two had just gotten back from a mission together and Ochaco couldn't have looked worse. The side effects of her quirk were really catching up to her, which made you lead her to a nearby garbage can. She started to throw up while you held her hair back. While doing so, you overheard someone making fun of her current state. 

"Isn't that Uravity? Wow, how gross." They said. You glared at them. 

"We apologize for dealing with the side effects of our quirks, which allow us to protect this city from any harm. Please forgive us." You said sarcastically. 

They left and Ochaco hugged you. "Thanks for that, Y/n." She said. You smiled and hugged her back. 

"Anytime, just cant stand people like that." You informed. Ochaco smiled and you two continued on the way back home without any interruptions.

🎶Kyouka Jirou🎶

You were alone in the shop and were cleaning the counter when a girl walked in. She seemed average, so you didn't think anything about it. "Excuse me, but do you know where Jirou is?" The girl questioned. You looked at her with slight suspicion. 

"No, my girlfriend is out right now. How may I help you?" You questioned.

The girl suddenly broke out into laughter, which confused you greatly. "That's Jirou for you, I wouldn't be surprised if she ditched you." She said. You glared at her and set down the washcloth. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" You asked. 

"You mean you don't know? She dumped everyone she was with, I guess bisexual people really are indecisive." She informed. You threw the wet washcloth at her.