Momo Yaoyorozu Birthday Special

With it being September 23, Momo's mood was on the rise. It was her birthday, but there was one thing missing at her birthday party, you. While you told her in advance that you would be unfortunately be working overtime, it dampened her mood to know that you would be home by the time she was asleep. Positive birthday wishes surrounded her from past classmates and coworkers, but she just wanted you to be there to kiss her, cuddle with her, and celebrate her being born.

But whatever, at least she was enjoying herself. Besides, it wasn't your fault, your boss was a total male Karen, only caring about the agency and not your personal life, despite you being more powerful than him in terms of quirks and ranks. Kaminari smiled at the raven haired female, who was opening presents from friends with a smile. Once most of them had left, he sat down next to her and gave her a reassuring smile. "Do you really think she would miss your birthday?" He questioned. 

She sighed and shook her head, a little hope still swirling inside of her. He smiled and led everyone else out of the room since the party had concluded, leaving Momo sitting at the dining room table. She smiled to herself as she stared into a napkin, her thoughts going miles a second. That was until she heard a familiar voice singing happy birthday and felt a kiss on her cheek. There you were, singing her happy birthday, just the two of you. Her eyes held happiness that you made it and didn't celebrate it tomorrow. 

You smiled at her love filled expression and kissed her. Once the two of you pulled away, you smiled. "Did you really think I would miss your birthday?" You questioned. Momo smiled and hugged you around your waist. 

"No," You smiled, kissed her forehead, and grabbed a plastic bag that was set on the table.

"And I got you something!" You informed. The bag contained a large box that had velvet on the outside. Her eyes widened as she recognized it, it was a copy of the watch she lost a few months ago. "I know it upset you, so I got you the same one, but with your initials carved into them." 

She gently opened the box to see the familiar gold band, and small roses were on it. Looking at the miniature clock, she saw the initials of your first names, pointing to each number. Tears of gratitude filled her eyes as she hugged you, kissing you over and over. "I love it, thank you, Y/n." She said. You smiled and laid your head on her shoulder. 

"I'm glad. And  I love you too." 

A/N: Sorry if I miss other birthdays, I don't keep track, so I'll only be doing this for a few characters, unfortunately.