Random Head-Canons

A/N: I know this book technically qualifies as book dedicated to head-canons, but I like to think I'm clever, so, I'm sharing my personal head canons about the lovely ladies of My Hero Academia!

👽Mina Ashido👽

Mina really likes Pokemon, and likes to do Team Rocket's introduction with you a lot (her favorite pokemon are Jigglypuff and Clefairy.)

She also is really popular on Tiktok, and is really good at the dances, and her favorite audio is the 'best friend, show them your moves' one. It always ends up with her forcing you to show up in them, which you don't complain about.

She totally gave you a promise ring when you guys first kissed.

One of her habits that you find adorable is that she likes to write you little compliments, then stick them on places you look all the time.

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

Tsu totally owns a frog hat, and she likes to send you pictures of her in it just to get you flustered, but that's fairly rare. 

She's also really good at spelling and a huge reader. There will be times where you'll find her curled up in a burrito, reading a one-thousand page book about any animal you can think of.

Moving on, she's also really good with animals, and finds every single one of them absolutely adorable. It doesn't matter their size, color, or tendencies, she loves them regardless.

She also REALLY wants pet turtles.

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

Ochaco is one of those lovers where she gets flustered whenever you flirt with her. You both could be in your eighties, and you could make her blush furiously. 

She is also really good at makeup, and really enjoys putting it on you whenever she has the chance.

Despite her appearance that makes her look super cute and cuddly, she actually enjoys spicy food to the maximum, which you suspect she had gotten from you.

She really enjoys boba.

Even as one of the top ten pro-heroes in the world with a large salary and all that jazz, she doesn't like to spend money on anything other than bills or gifts. Most of her paychecks go into her checking account or into your savings for a large home.

🎶Kyoka Jirou🎶

True to her nickname, Kyoka really enjoys musicals. She doesn't have a particular favorite genre, but a few favorites of hers are Dear Evan Hansen, Hamilton, and Heathers. There will be times where you'll catch her vibing to the Dear Evan Hansen soundtrack.

Her favorite anime of all time is either Angel Beats or Death Note.

One of her favorite feelings in the world is when you run your fingers through her hair. Another favorite is you gently running your hands up and down her back.

She has this habit of fiddling with her hands whenever she's anxious, whether it's about a performance of upcoming mission, you reassure her and give her a peck on the lips for good luck.

Despite her image as a cool punk girl who makes fun of Denki, she is actually quite caring, and would like to adopt a kid with you one day. 

Only one, though. Kids exhaust her to death.

👠Momo Yaoyorozu👠

Annually, Momo likes to take you on an annual vacation to wherever you both agree on. This year, it was India (food was delicious), and next year, it will be Maple-Syrup-Land.