When You Play Minecraft Together

A/N: I'M BACKKKK

Did you guys miss me?

👽Mina Ashido👽

With it being one of your few days off, you and Mina prompted to playing one of the most iconic games: Minecraft. With an assortment of snacks, blankets, plushies, and your favorite playlist playing, you were both ready to engage in seeking adventure. 

"Creeper!" Mina yelled, dropping the controller and watching as your shared, dirt home blew up. But regardless of that fact, she turned to you and gave a wide grin. "I'm having a lot of fun, Y/n."

You smiled, "Me too."

"Now," Mina continued, picking up the controller from the floor. "Time to kill all the green worms that roam our Minecraft world!" 

A/N: When I was writing that last line, I thought of Aizawa in a green sleeping bag.

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

Since Tsu's favorite biome is the swamp biome, you both continued to explore it. You came across a few witch huts here and there, and with each slime that came by, Tsu's eyes lit up more. It was also cute when she put on a frog skin and started jumping across the lily-pads. 

Tsu, who was growing tired from playing Minecraft, gently got up from her position on the couch and gently sat on your lap. This didn't surprise you, so, instead of asking her to get off, you kissed her right temple and wrapped your arms around her and gently rested your chin on her shoulder, silently playing while she fell asleep, controller still in hand.

A/N: I need fanart of Tsu in a frog hoodie.

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

Since one of Ochaco's favorite activities of all time is playing Minecraft with you, you prompted to build her the biggest, most luxurious housesin the game, preparing for the day she was having a bad day.

Today was that day.

She trudged through the front door and collapsed onto the living room couch beside you, silently picking up her controller and joining the world you made for the both of you.

"Want to talk about your day?" you asked, giving her a sympathetic look as you flew to the house you had built for her. She shook her head and simply followed you out of sheer boredom. "Hey," you continued, gently setting a hand on her lower-thigh. "I'm here for you."

A small smile creeped onto her lips, "Thank you, pumpkin."

You smiled and pointed at the screen, showing the house you had built for her, "There's your house!"

Ochaco grinned and leaned her head on your shoulder, whispering praises into your shoulder.

🎵Kyoka Jirou🎵

Ever since Denki got Kyoka hooked on Minecraft, a lot of your dates had been dedicated to kicking it back and playing Minecraft together. Everything from slaying as many zombies as possible to building made Kyoka happy. 

After a stressful mission, the last thing she needed was more stress caused by going out on the town. So, after setting up everything you needed, you gently pulled her into the living room and wrapped a large, weighted blanket around her.

She smiled, "Whatcha' doing?" 

"Cheering you up, silly!" 

A light blush rose to her cheeks, "Thanks,"