Favorite Thing About Them

👽Mina Ashido👽

Personality: Her joyful attitude.

Mina always has a smile on her face or is usually laughing about something. It's something you admire about her, and it's what caught your attention. 

Physical: Her eyes

You think they're cool and unique. 

💚Tsuyu Asui💚

Personality: Her bravery

Tsu might be smaller than most of the heroes, but she can protect anyone she cares about just as fine as anyone else and will not hesitate to save others. 

Physical: her smile.

IT'S SO DAMN CUTE

A/N: I looked it up, and now I'm fangirling.

💕Ochaco Uraraka💕

Personality: Her determination.

Even though Ochaco had grown up with financial struggles, she has always worked towards having enough money to support herself and her parents. 

Physical: Her blush.

You two always have contests to see who can make each other blush. 

🎶Kyouka Jirou🎶

Personality: Her teasing personality.

When you were still in U. A, she would always make fun of Kaminari. While you felt a little bad, it was funny. 

Physical: Her clothing style.

Her hero costume is simple, which you can appreciate. Plus, you two have a similar sense of style. 

👠Momo Yoayorozu👠

Personality: Her intelligence.

You have always found intelligence attractive, so when you met Momo, you immediately felt attracted to her. 

Physical: Her quirk.

You think it is cool that she can make anything as long as she knows the chemical formula. 

👍Itsuka Kendo👍

Personality: Her spirit. 

There is just something about Kendo that draws people to listen to her. She naturally knows what is right and can always keep others calm.

Physical: When she hits Monoma on the back of the neck.

It's funny, that's all I have to say.

🛠Mei Hatsume🛠

Personality: Her creativity. 

When you first met Mei, you immediately learned that she is creative and can create any gadget suited for any individual, which you find very impressive.

Physical: her smile.

That iconic smile that she gets when her inventions are successful always makes you smile.

🎇Nejire Hado🎇

Personality: Her curiosity.

We know Nejire for her endless curiosity with quirks, which results in her always asking questions, which usually ends in her bonding with them. It's how you two got close and you always tell her when you find updates in your quirk.

Physical: Her energy.

Nejire is naturally an extrovert which gives her extra energy to spend on activities she enjoys, which is always nice. 

♠Saiko Intelli♠

Personality: Her confidence. 

Even though Saiko is full of herself sometimes, she naturally is confident in her abilities as someone who saves people, which is always great to see when you're having a dreadful day. 

Physical: That smirk.

That smirk she has when she outsmarts someone is always something you'll always enjoy.

🤣Ms. Joke🤣

Personality: Her sternness.

While you fell for Emi because of her humor, she is very stern when teaching her students or questioning U. A's training methods. It's nice to see Emi serious sometimes.

Physical: Her voice.

Emi is very vocal for her opinions and teasing you, which always results in you laughing, which makes her laugh, so it's a magnificent time.

🤍Toru Hagakure🤍

Personality: Her kindness

Toru welcomes everyone with a kind attitude, so it comes as no surprise that this would be your favorite thing about her. Although she is invisible, she is always supporting others.

Physical: Her invisibility

You think it is cool that she is invisible and can go anywhere at anytime. She would make a brilliant partner to sneak into Area-51 with.

🐰Mirko🐰

Personality: Her loyalty.

When Mirko is being flirty, you don't have to worry about her cheating because she is loyal. She is also loyal to any civilian who needs help and her teammates. 

Physical: her ears.

You think they are cool and define who she is. 

❄Fuyumi Todoroki❄

Personality: Her strength.

While Fuyumi is not a pro hero, she has dealt with Endeavor throughout her life and that was strong of her. When you came into the picture, she grew more strength emotionally, which you pride yourself in.

Physical: her glasses.

Glasses are cool to you, and you always steal them. 

👑Inko Midoriya👑

Personality: Her independence.

She raised Izuku alone, which was always impressive to you. Even when he didn't have a quirk, she didn't go out and find another partner, and got through it with her son.

Physical: Her green hair.

It's iconic. 

A/N: I will catch up on requests and posting them as soon as possible. School is coming up for me so I will be more busy, but should still be able to update often. Have a pleasant day or night!