02

Kwon Eunbi's POV

It's been a couple of hours since we last saw Chaewon running while carrying a girl in her back.

And guess what, we haven't heard anything from her yet.

I am in our hangout place.
'
Yena and Hyewon are literally bickering about the littlest things while I'm here thinking about what happened earlier.

I stopped on my thoughts when a crumpled paper hit my forehead.

I saw two girls looking at me apologetically

"It wasn't me, it was this dumb duck."
"Noooo Unnie it was Kwangbae."
"No. It was you!"
"NOOOOO IT WAS YOU."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! You're both so noisy." I said and sent them death glares.

They immediately shut up.

"What are you even thinking about Unnie? You know what, thinking doesn't really suit you hehe." Yena said in a jokingly manner.

This fucking duck.

If she wasn't my friend.

I would've already smack her.

"Where's Chaewon anyways?" I said totally ignoring what Yena said.

"Oh shit I forgot, Chaewon texted me earlier. She said she didn't want to go to classes." Hyewon informed us.

"Chaewonnie doesn't like ditching school. Do you think something happened? She literally disappeared after we saw her carrying that girl." I said.

"Oh... Sakura Unnie is not here too—" Hyewon said.

"Yeah, she didn't come to school either," I said cutting Hyewon off.

"What's up with our friends these days?" Yena said and pouted like a duck.

We stopped talking when my phone rang

"Finally, you decided to call you brat—" I was about to scold Chaewon for literally disappearing but someone cut me off.

"Unnie..." the voice said while breathing heavily.

Wait, this isn't Chaewon.

I was alarmed.

I heard some noises in the background.

"Kkura??? Where's Chaewon and why are you two together?" I asked Sakura.

I put the call on speaker.

"Unnie... Chaewon and I are in trouble. Chaewon is fighting some gang members and I hid from them to call you. Unnie help we are outnumbered." Sakura said.

Hyewon and Yena both looked at me.

Ugh. Shit.

"YENA GO GET THE CAR," I commanded Yena and she quickly went out to get a car.

"Okay. Kkura, send me your address. Try to fight them off. We're coming AND DON'T DIE." I said to the other line.

I hang up the phone and looked at Hyewon, she nodded at me as a sign that we can leave now.

We went out and saw Yena inside the car, lowering the windows, and she suddenly shouted, "GET IN LOSERS. We're about to kick some asses."