55

Third Person's POV

"Unnies, we're here!" It was the energetic Yujin, running inside their hangout place with Wonyoung and Nako.

"Fairy Nako is here!" Nako jumped on Yena earning a grunt from the older, "Yah, Nako you're so heavy get off me!"

"What if I don't want to?" Nako sings to annoy Yena even more, "Nako, I swear to god, I'm gonna kick you!" Nako couldn't help but laugh at Yena.

Nako finally gets off, laughing, as she sat beside Minju and Wonyoung. "Hey, why did you call us here?" Chaeyeon was staring straight at Eunbi Unnie as if her question is directed toward the older. Well, it was: Chaeyeon's question was directed towards Eunbi. In Chaeyeon's eyes, it was always Eunbi, you know?

Those seven words changed the mood. Suddenly, it became serious. A thick tension surrounded the whole place and all of them felt it.

"What's with the silence?" It was Hitomi with Sakura who had just come from the kitchen. They found it strange that the girls were quiet. They were never quiet.

Yena, Chaewon, Eunbi, Sakura, and Hyewon gave each other a glance before Eunbi spoke, "We never gave you an explanation about what happened last week, right?" Eunbi wasn't sure if it was the right way to start the conversation but she went with it, nonetheless.

"Listen up because I'm gonna explain everything." The girls gave Eunbi a nod, it was the only thing they could do. They never said it but they wanted to ask about it but they didn't know how to so they just let it slip until Eunbi opened the topic again.

It made them wonder, what really are Eunbi, Yena, Hyewon, Sakura, and Chaewon up to?

"We belong to the organization named Vigilante Guardians. To put it simply, the organization was made to keep the city safe. All the weapons you saw that night, we have the authority to carry those because the government is with us. The people you saw that night, they're part of the organization." Eunbi was about to continue but she stopped when Wonyoung raised her hand, "Yes, Wonnie?"

"Unnie, if everyone's part of that organization then half of the school is with you guys?"  If Wonyoung was being honest, she already know the answer to her questions. She just asked pointless questions to keep herself sane because everything was not making sense.

It felt new to her, it was the first time Wonyoung couldn't understand anything. It just doesn't make sense. How can teenagers— high school students be part of an organization that kills people to keep the city safe, better yet her friends are part of that organization and half of the student of the school she's in is part of it. Her classmates are part of it. It really doesn't make sense.

"Yes, Wonyoung, everyone you saw that night is part of the organization but it's not just them, there's more."

"There's more?!" Nako and Yujin screamed in unison. All Eyes could do was give an awkward nod.

"Actually, your cousin—" Yena paused when Chaewon purposely bumped her, she stared at her and the latter was trying to stop her from talking. Wonyoung saw all of it and she wasn't dumb to not know that it was for her, "Go on, Yena Unnie, what were you about to say?" Wonyoung's voice somehow grew darker. It was as if she wasn't the Wonyoung everyone babies. She's... different but for Yujin, she was familiar with this Wonyoung. It was the same Wonyoung that would shut her up whenever she'd ask dumb questions back in the days when they weren't this close.

Chaewon signaled Yena not to say anything but it still caught Wonyoung's eye, "It's fine, Chaewon Unnie, let her say what she's about to say."

Chaewon couldn't do anything so she let Yena say it. To be honest, Chaewon stopped the duck because it wasn't their story to tell but Yena being Yena, the girl never thinks before she speaks.