38

Third Person's POV.

After days of waiting, the day of the trip finally arrived. It's finally Friday. The girls were all giddy, their bodies were in class but their minds were somewhere else.

Before the girls left for school, they already prepared their bags and all the things they need. All that's left is to buy groceries and leave.

It has been decided that they're going to Minju's beach house since most of the girls preferred the Beach better. Minju didn't mind at all, it's been a while since she came to her house.

And Minju, still couldn't find the chance to apologize for hurting Chaewon. She tried and tried but every time she opens her mouth, nothing comes out. She rehearsed it multiple times, but words just don't come out. And Minju decided she'll think about it some other time... not now.

Chaewon had no idea about Minju and her constant struggles. All Chaewon could think of during the lunches in the cafeteria was that Minju really kept her word. Back to strangers, huh? Chaewon secretly rolls her eyes, fists closed whenever she thinks of this. Despite saying she'll let her go, she always finds herself holding on to Minju and whatever they had. Because Chaewon was sure that she wasn't the only one who felt the butterflies... too damned sure that if she's wrong, it'll hurt like a bitch.

The rest of the still remains oblivious of the whole Minju and Chaewon beef going on, except for Yuri who had to witness the whole library thing. And maybe Eunbi knows a little too, she's not exactly blind. And she pays attention to Chaewon a lot, she's Eunbi's favorite child, after all.

"Listen up dorks, we'll see each other at the supermarket at 5:00 PM later. Don't be late or I'm seriously leaving your asses." Yena reminds the team, the eleven girls nodded.

Yes, eleven. Minju and Chaewon had no choice but to come, the girls will never go on a trip incomplete— and both their pride won't back down.

They all split up. Yena, Yujin, and Wonyoung to their classrooms. The 2001 line to theirs. Hyewon, Chaewon, and Chaeyeon going to the senior building. Sakura and Eunbi to theirs.

Here's the game plan (with the help of Wonyoung's magic notes.)

Classes end at 4:00 PM, they're coming home to get their stuff and change clothes and at 5:00 PM, they'll meet at the supermarket to buy groceries and other things they need. After grocery shopping, they'll be good to go.

It's pretty simple, really. As long as it goes according to plan, it'll be a great and memorable trip.

Eunbi offered to use their private jet as the transportation for a much more comfortable trip. "It's less hassle", Eunbi quotes but the younger girls insisted on using the van since it is more fun.

They couldn't resist Wonyoung's plead. Turns out, Wonyoung has always dreamt of having road trips with friends. Now that she has friends, she won't let the opportunity slide.

With that, they'll be riding the Van with Chaeyeon, Yena, and Eunbi taking turns to drive.

After the long wait, classes are now over. Enozi High is slowly going back to normal, though the investigation is still ongoing. The principal's camp is truly fighting, and they sure won't back down.

Yuri's also getting better. She's getting fewer nightmares. Her friends really helped. Hyewon referred her to a really good psychiatrist, now Yuri is having appointments every Saturday. Maybe going to Busan won't be as bad as she thought. Nothing could possibly go wrong, right?

One by one, the girls showed up at the Supermarket. Yena, Eunbi, and Hyewon were the first ones to arrive, followed by Minju and Yuri because Minju had to pick up Yuri in her apartment. A few minutes later, Sakura and Chaewon arrived with Chaewon in her usual scowl and Sakura bugging the Younger girl. Yujin, Chaeyeon, Wonyoung, Nako, and Hitomi arrived last and received a lot of complaints from the impatient duck which Yujin returned to by giving her a silly face.