59

WARNING: Mentions of terrorism, blood, guns, bombs, death, killing. If you are sensitive, I suggest you guys skip this. Thank you.

...

Third Person's POV

After that nerve-wracking encounter with the girl with the hood and the voice, the Guardians managed to detonate the bomb. Honestly, the bomb wasn't extraordinary so it didn't give them a hard time.

They didn't waste time and asked The Boyz and ATEEZ what really happened. According to them, they were patroling around Itaewon when men in black showed up. That's the same time Sunwoo called Soobin but after the call, the men and black put them to sleep through sleep gas. The rest were history.

It's been three days since that incident.

“Damn, there's another one?” Yena's loud voice was heard inside their hangout place. All twelve of them were here. Hyewon just got inside the place holding an envelope that caused Yena's sudden sigh.

“Open it,” T'was Eunbi. Hyewon opened the envelope and placed it on the table where the twelve of them circled around.

Inside the envelope was a piece of paper with a writing.

“Trust is a double-edged sword. You're reigning in a kingdom where snakes are scattered everywhere. Be careful who you trust but when you do, trust them with all your heart.” Wonyoung read the content.

It's the third letter they've received since that day in Itaewon. Truth be told, the girls were bothered but they couldn't decipher what those letters meant.

The day after the encounter in Itaewon and Paju, hundreds of copies of a newspaper with Kriesha's issue were scattered outside Enozi High. It brought confusion to the students but it came out as a warning to the Vigilante Guardians.

It was so sudden. The whole Kriesha issue was over long ago, it's weird to see that someone is desperately trying to bring it back.

Chaewon... The cold and most of the time poker faced girl seemed to be bothered. It's been days and the girl seemed to have a lot on her mind. Minju, the younger Kim, noticed it. She knew Chaewon like the back of her hand and she knew that something was up but she didn't think too much of it thinking that it's just another Vigilante Guardian thing she knows nothing about. 

“Should we be concerned of those messages?” Hitomi asks. She, too, was getting worried. She's not that dumb to not realize that those messages are hinting something that they don't know yet.

“No— at least, not yet. IZ*ONE, keep your cool. For the sake of our peace of mind, I'll send someone to start investigating this thing. But until we know what this is all about, we have to stay calm. Got it?”

“Eunbi Unnie...” Sakura called their leader, “Could it be possible that the one sending these letter is Raven?” They all looked at Sakura. Half of the people in the room had no idea who or what the Raven was.

“Raven who now, what now?” Nako asks, visibly confused and curious.

The members of Eyes looked at each other before Sakura sighed, “Raven is the bird of prophecies. He's been in contact with the Vigilante Guardians before the beggining the second war.”

“How's he connected to the letters we're recieving?”

“Well, we actually don't know who the Raven is. Letters were what he used to contact us. It's the same vague words and format. So I'm assuming that it's him... sending us a message— or more like a signal for the third war.”