48

Yabuki Nako's POV

It was almost 11:00 PM and we were setting up the tents. We agreed on sleeping at the shore since it's our last day here. We're leaving tomorrow afternoon.

We sang countless songs after we sang Little things by One Direction.

Yujin sang I love you 3000, Chaewon Unnie sang It was love, Yuri sang That's okay with Sakura Unnie, Eunbi Unnie sang To My Youth, Chaeyeon Unnie sang Skyline, Yena Unnie, Hyewon Unnie, Hitomi and I sang Oh really that was Sakura Unnie's request. As for Wonyoung, our baby sang Mad at Disney.

It's the happiest I'd ever been.

Our friendship will always go down as the most beautiful one.

Once we were done with the tent, we all decided to group ourselves according to the roomies.

There were 6 tents, meaning there'll be two people per tent.

The ones with 3 people in their rooms decided to play rock paper scissors and the loser gets kicked out.

Hyewon Unnie, Kang Chan, and Kkura Chan played the game, and eventually, Eunbi Unnie lost. Looking defeated, Eunbi Unnie moves to the last tent.

To finally settle everything, Hitomi, Yujin, and I played rock paper scissors too. With a few tries, Yujin loses.

Yujin ran towards Eunbi Unnie while Hyewon and Yena teased her.

It was almost 12:00 AM when we all decided to hit the bed.

I could still hear faint sounds of murmuring, the other girls are probably still talking to each other.

Hitomi and I were just lying down without talking. It wasn't new to us. I was about to sleep when I received a text.

I got my phone and I saw Hitomi on hers, too.

Go to the house real quick, something's waiting for you.

We both looked at each other, feeling confused because it was from an unknown number. I looked at Hitomi, asking her if we'll go or not but I guess curiosity ruled over me as we both found ourselves walking to the house. Trying not to wake the others up.

I think it's just a prank from one of the girls.

But when we got there, no one was there. Hitomi and I sat on the couch as we waited for the "something" that was waiting for us.

We tried to enumerate who could the sender be when we hear noises from outside and with a click, the door opens revealing Yuri and Wonyoung.

"You guys sent the text?" Hitomi asks Yuri and Wonyoung. Both shook their heads while Wonyoung looks bothered, "We didn't— but wait, you received the text too?" Wonyoung asks, looking skeptical of this whole anonymous text going on.

"Yeah, we got here like five minutes ago?" I said, kind of unsure.

With Wonyoung in, we continued to discuss the messages.

With another click, Minju enters the house shocked to see four people inside her house.

Minju? Her, too?

"You received the message, too?" Hitomi asks again, and her tone changes. I know Hitomi, she's growing suspicious of this.

Hitomi opens her mouth to say something but then the door opens for the third time revealing Chaeyeon Unnie and Yujin. What the fuck, them too?!

"Okay, what the heck? What are you guys doing here?" Yujin asks as she sat beside Wonyoung.

"We all received the text, Yujin Unnie," Wonyoung says as she offered Yujin pringles.