36

Jang Wonyoung's POV.

It has been about half an hour since Yuri Unnie and that Woojin guy went into the Gymnasium for the second time. We're still sitting outside, waiting for Yuri Unnie to go out.

We were all preoccupied with different things but we stopped what we were doing when we heard unfamiliar footsteps getting louder.

Instinctively looking at the source of the sounds, we saw five policemen and two guards, judging from the uniforms their wearing. Our gaze followed the men, they opened the Gymnasium and I caught a glimpse of what's happening inside. Yuri Unnie sitting beside Woojin with a bunch of people in front of them.

It must be really frightening, if I were in Yuri Unnie's shoes I would have already given up. It made me appreciate Yuri Unnie's bravery. If that happened to me, I probably won't know what to do.

My thoughts were cut off when the Auditorium doors opened once again and one by one the people inside the room left. Every time the door opens, we all gasp, expecting Yuri Unnie to go out but to no avail, she still hasn't come out yet.

"Yo mamas y'all better chill out. Joguri is fine, why are you all so tensed?" Yujin Unnie pointed out when we all stood up when the door opened thinking it's Yuri Unnie.

"Yeah, we should stop worrying. Yuri will be fine." Chaeyeon Unnie went back to where she was standing.

They might not be very vocal about it but I know they are worried as well. We all are. I mean... you're friend is inside your school auditorium fighting for herself in a school violence hearing.

The door opened for the nth time, revealing a man who walked with his head high, probably a representative from the Office of Education. The man who was walking tall and proud was talking to the policemen. Our eyes followed them until they were no longer in sight.

I can't help but feel skeptical. Something's odd. I couldn't exactly point it out.

"Hey, guys... something's not right," I mumbled, looking at the people who just came out of the room. They all turned on me, raising a brow.

"What do you mean, Wonnie?" Nako Unnie asked probably baffled by my statement.

"Five Policemen came in but none of them went out holding Woojin in handcuffs," I  explained. It's really odd. If I was right, based on Woojin's offenses and his age, he should be arrested.

"Hmm... bunny has a point. If my memory is right, every single person that entered that room already went out except for the victim and the assailant." Hyewon Unnie spoke, supporting my statement. It made the rest think.

"By assailant, you mean that Woojin dickhead, right?" Yujin Unnie said, trying to get confirmation. We looked at her, judging her statement.

"Ahn Yujin for the millionth time, please watch your language. Cursing doesn't make you cooler." Eunbi, being the mom, scolded Yujin.

"I agree with Eunbi Unnie, Yujin watch your language but let's be truthful, cursing makes you look cool sometimes." Everyone seemed to agree with Sakura Unnie's statement.

"So... you're trying to promote cursing? Even if it makes you cool, cursing is still a bad thing." Chaeyeon Unnie suddenly countered Kkura Unnie's words.

"What I said was cursing can make you look cooler, I never said it wasn't a bad thing." Kkura Unnie answered back.

"You know what, you come up with pretty dumb arguments considering you're a really talented hacker." Chaeyeon Unnie barked.