20

Kwon Eunbi's POV

"This place like I explained earlier is our hangout place. It's just a normal house for us and we brought you here because we needed to tell you something." I explained, "But whatever information you obtain here cannot and MUST NOT get out. All of the information here is exclusive so we'd appreciate it if you stay quiet." I warned her, while the others stayed quiet and just let me talk.

She nodded, probably out of fear that if she opposed, she might go home with an eye missing or something.

"Good," I said.

Sakura pulled her laptop out of her backpack and lent it to me. I slid it to the table so Yuri will be able to see what's in there.

It was a photo of someone familiar to all of us.

"Wait. I-Isn't that Mr..." She stuttered, shock evident from her face. "Mr. Kim." Chaewon finished it for her. "That's our principal, right? Why is he suddenly brought up into this?" She asked, desperately wanting the answers to all her questions.

Seems like everything got messier for her.

"It's our principal, yes and as you know he's Kim Woojin's grandfather. The main reason why Woojin, that son of a bitch, is still walking outside happily. Do you remember after your incident, there's no word that got out from the school. All that everyone knew was that someone tried to hurt you and Chaewon happened to save you. The word about Woojin being the culprit never got out. The only people who knew about it were us and your friend." I continued.

Her face suddenly changed, like she realized something.

She stayed quiet like she was thinking.

Yes, Yuri. They covered it up. For their sake, they're that selfish.

"Yes, what you're thinking is right. They covered it up." Hyewon talked as if she's reading Yuri's mind.

"H-how? W-why would t-they?" She asked. She looked like she was afraid of hearing the answers to all her questions

"What do you think of when I say the words 'ENOZI HIGH', Yuri-yah?" Sakura suddenly asked.

Yuri paused for a minute and started thinking.

It made me think about the question too.

"Well. It's a really prestigious school and not everyone can get in it considering its reputation. Only those who have power, connections, and especially money can get in. It's one of the schools in our country that everyone wished to go to." She said.

"And that's the answer to your question," Sakura said meaningly.

"What do you mean?" She asked Us. I feel like she'll throw questions all night.

"To put it straight, Mr. Kim covers up every incident that might affect the school's reputation. And yours is part of those incidents." I said and air quoted the 'incident' part to highlight that part.

"Okay, I get it now but why are you going against such a powerful person?" She asked us.

"Maybe a year ago? A case almost the same as yours happened but hers was a bit severe. Have you heard about the issue about Kriesha Chu?" I started talking again.