54

Third Person's POV

"Kwon Eunbi, what are you doing?" It was Jihyo. They couldn't help but look at Eunbi in shock because she barged inside the meeting room when a meeting is still ongoing.

Eunbi came with all her friends and claimed that they were a twelve-member group, even her friends are shocked by her announcement.

"Eunbi Noona, when will you understand that it's impossible for Eyes to be a twelve-member group. Noona, please, give this up." It was Bang Chan. He was pleading to Eunbi. He and Eunbi are sort of close because of the Guardians since Stray Kids and Eyes became the next BTS and TWICE of the Guardians. They were often in charge of the bigger projects.

They were worried about Eyes because they knew that none of them can put up a fight with the Consigliere. They may have a high rank in the Guardians, considering they're Division Leaders but Consigliere or what they call the 'higher ups' are the most powerful. They're basically the reason why the Vigilante Guardian started in the first place.

But it wasn't like that in the first place.

The most powerful rank in the Vigilante Guardians is the Vigilante Alphas. This was given to the original Guardians, Jo Kiyoung, and his friends, the foundation of the whole organization.

There are people that the Guardians called the Emperor and the Empress. This title was given to only one family, Jo Haseul's because Haseul's dad lead the original Guardians, gaining him the Emperor title.

The history of Vigilante Guardians has seen so much, generations after generations. Jo Kiyoung, Haseul's dad started this organization in hopes of lowering the city's crime rate. It was just one group which consists of Kiyoung and four of his friends. Some were heirs of powerful companies, including Kiyoung himself.

At first, they created the group for fun. Back in the day, gang fights were popular and kids from different areas of town would usually fight to see who was better. They had fun but then one day, Kiyoung proposed this idea: Stopping crimes anonymously. They can fight, it'll be enough. With that in mind, they stopped small crimes like robberies, rapes, bullying, you name it.

They were dubbed the 'Guardians' of Seoul. Thus, they made their names the 'Guardians'. They saved lives and to them, nothing was more rewarding than seeing the smile on the faces of the people they helped. Something about it made them swear to keep doing the whole Guardian thing.

As the Guardians helped people, another group rose. It was brought to their attention that unidentified groups of criminals are lurking around town. They saw themselves getting offered by the governor at that time a project where groups would help the government stop crimes, to keep the citizens safe. They became one with the police, to stop the said group.

They scouted groups after groups to join them, They changed the name to Vigilante Guardians because the 'Guardians' was meant for the five of them. Kiyoung and his group led the teams with Kiyoung as the emperor, He had the highest rank of all Vigilante Guardians. The one and only Vigilante Supremo of the Vigilante Guardians.

As the Vigilante Guardians grew, the dark side also did. They were no longer anonymous and goes by the name, Crimsons. The organization is said to paint the town crimson red. The Crimsons had their connections well intact— high-profile criminals, drug lords, corrupt politicians, capitalists, businessmen, and the list goes on.

It really wasn't a big deal, and both organizations barely met until the Crimsons sent threats all throughout the city. It was after many years after the Crimsons introduced themselves to the public, a threat that they'll take over the government. Being the Vigilante Guardians that uphold principles, they tried to stop them. Shutting down the Crimsons became their biggest project yet and the most dangerous one.