64

Third Person's POV

The rest of the members of IZ*ONE couldn't believe everything that came out of the girl's mouth. They couldn't believe it. Yuri... the Raven?

"Why are you afraid? Didn't I tell you I was a friend?"  Jo Yuri glanced at her members without any emotion on her face. The latter just looked at her with wide eyes and opened mouths.

"W-What?" It was Kang Hyewon Unnie.

"Wait, does that mean...?" Jang Wonyoung looked at Yuri with the same expression Hyewon gave the Raven.

"It's time to finally show myself. I am the bird of prophecies, I am Raven, the Vigilante Supremo of the Vigilante Guardians,"

True to her words, Yuri did show her members her other side. The one she hid from everyone including her friends. After listening to Yuri's revelations, the members couldn't utter any coherent words, they just stood there with perplexed faces. Unsure of how they'd feel about Yuri. Some part of them were amazed by how Yuri outsmarted everyone but shocked because Yuri outsmarted everyone. It shows how scary the young girl was. Yuri had everyone in the palm of her hand and she was able to orchestrate the greatest show of all time.

 Amidst the confusion, only one thing was sure for IZ*ONE. This was Jo Yuri's game and they were just mere pawns to give a thrill to it.

"But wait, what do you mean I'm a Vigilante Alpha?" Nako stood up, raising her brows at Hitomi. Hitomi looked at Nako with apologetic eyes, she knew she owed the other girl a lot of explanation. It was true, everything Yuri said.

IZ*ONE consists of seven Vigilante Alphas. Choi Yena, Lee Chaeyeon, Kim Chaewon, Kim Minju, Jo Yuri, Yabuki Nako, and Honda Hitomi. This title and position are given to the families of the founders of Vigilante Guardians. Yuri, Yena, Chaeyeon, Minju, and Chaewon's dad are the original members of the Guardians but only Yuri is aware of her position. Yena, Chaewon, Minju, and Chaeyeon knew nothing about being an Alpha.

Yena's dad died during the first war which was why her mom hated the thought of her kids being involved in the gangster world. The same goes for Chaewon's case. Minju and Chaeyeon's dads are still alive but they never knew about the power they hold. Minju, his dad already quit the Guardians after the first war but returned when Jo Kiyoung died. Chaeyeon's dad... well, he betrayed the guardians. He joined forces with the Crimson Crew because he was jealous of Kiyoung's power. The rest were history.

Nako and Hitomi are daughters of the founder of Vigilante Guardians in Japan. They were fascinated with how the Vigilante Guardians worked so they established their own in Japan. Hitomi was sent to South Korea to help the Vigilante Guardians to defeat the Crimson Crew. Nako knew nothing about this. Hitomi trained for this since they were little but for odd reasons, Nako's parents didn't want Nako to do the same. They didn't want Nako to suffer from the world they were in, they wanted her to live her life the way she wanted to. It wasn't true that they were against Nako being a doctor they were proud of her but the thought of Nako going to South Korea where the danger was, they didn't want that so they were against the thought of Nako studying in South Korea. 

"Wait... so all this time you knew all of us?" Yujin looked at her Unnie. Yujin knew it was a stupid question to ask but... she felt like she needed to ask even though she knew what the answer would be.

Yuri could only nod.

"So..." It was the first time they heard Eunbi talk after everything Yuri said. "What do we do with your fake Dad?"

Yuri stopped for a while like she was thinking. "I'm sure by now, he's already with the Crimsons." Yuri gives a meaningful stare at Yujin and Chaeyeon.