45

Third Person's POV

They were still playing by the beach. Yujin and Wonyoung were looking for seashells. With a pout, Yujin follows Wonyoung.

Yena, Yuri, Hyewon, Chaewon, Sakura, Minju, Hitomi, Chaeyeon, and Nako were playing beach volleyball while Eunbi watches them. Eunbi wanted to play but the girls didn't let her because her hand was still swollen from earlier's accident.

Yujin, the puppy, wanted to play too but Wonyoung wanted to collect seashells for her to take home. As much as Yujin wanted to decline because she thinks collecting shells is the childish thing one can do, she couldn't resist Wonyoung.

And it's Wonyoung. What Wonyoung wants, Wonyoung gets, that's what Yujin thinks. Wonyoung deserves all the good things in this world, and it is an honor for Yujin to give Wonyoung the whole world.

The pout was just a facade. How can she be mad when Wonyoung's face glows whenever she sees pretty seashells. And how Wonyoung does her little victory dance when she finds new seashells to take home.

Yujin laughs, she got it bad.

Wonyoung runs like a kid, moving from one place to another pulling Yujin with her.

With this, Yujin's heart warms. Wonyoung is the happiest right now. Happy suits Wonyoung, Happy and Wonyoung is a perfect combination.

Yujin is willing to go through hoops just for Wonyoung to stay happy.

"Unnie, look this is so pretty! I am adding this to my collection." Wonyoung jumped, kissing the seashell as she was too excited.

Yujin just laughs.

If Wonyoung had known that there is indeed more to life than your studies, she would've had friends a long time ago. Being friends with her Unnies is the highlight of Wonyoung's life.

Her Unnies are the best thing that happened to Wonyoung. If it weren't for them, Wonyoung would be leading a boring life.

Wonyoung loves her new life, with her Unnies. Her for lifers.

Yujin and Wonyoung had been running around for an hour but Wonyoung couldn't feel even the slightest tiredness.

Being friends with Eunbi, Hyewon, Sakura, Yena, Chaeyeon, Chaewon, Minju, Nako, Yuri, Hitomi, and Yujin taught Wonyoung that life should always be an adventure.

And with them beside her, she can take on any challenge.

Soon enough, Wonyoung's pockets are full of seashells and she could no longer store them in hers so she put some in Yujin's. It amazes her how Yujin never complained, she even helped her find some.

Satisfied, Wonyoung pulls Yujin once more but this time, towards their Unnies who were playing.

"Wonnie, are you done?" Yujin asks to confirm, Wonyoung nods with a childish grin, "Yes, we can play with them now. I know you've been wanting to play with them."

Yujin only scratches her nape. It shouldn't be obvious but Wonyoung isn't the smart one among them for nothing.

"Do you have anything you want to do, Wonyo? I can do it with you if you'd like." Yujin offers the younger. She knew Wonyoung had her bucket list and Yujin was more than willing to help Wonyoung with it.

But Wonyoung shakes her head, making Yujin raise a brow. "I got the seashells now, It's fine, Yujinie."

Still weirded out, Yujin agrees. Wonyoung always has the upper hand. If Wonyoung wanted to play beach volleyball, then Yujin would wholeheartedly smash the ball.