56

Lee Chaeyeon's POV

We were on our way to what the girls referred to as the Mansion. I have heard of it before, I'm not a stranger to the Guardians myth, you know? They are like the Gods of the Gangster world but I never imagined that I'll be experiencing it first hand.

It's my first time there, for obvious reasons. I don't know what to feel about it, I am in the borderline of nervousness and excitement. I can't help but overthink things. I am not exactly clueless to these type of things, you know? And I am well aware that this responsibility is big and I'm not sure if we can— I can fulfill them.

But for my friends, I am to take on the challenge.

Yena's driving this time because she knew the place like the back of her hands. While we were at it, we debated on the perfect name for we still didn't have one.

Girls dom is a big no no for me. It sounds so lame, no offense to Yena. I don't want to fight crimes while people address my group as 'Girls Dom'. I am never agreeing to that name. Something about it ticks me.

Earlier, Sakura Unnie suggested Eyes² which sounded like a disaster, not gonna lie. Nako suggested Principal because according to Nako, we all became friends because of that event we did for the Principal. Yujin suggested Civilians because we were called Civilians when we sneaked into the school. Upon hearing Yujin, Hitomi suggested Thieves because to her, it sounded iconic. First, we were called thieves when we messed with the school. And it sounds cool, thieves are often seen as bad because it is. Thieves that will bring back everything that's been stolen from you. Robin hood type of shit.

121 is a lot better than GD. I'd give it a try if we have no other choice but listening to the name, something lacks in it. It doesn't send, you know?

“121 is actually okay but it needs something else. Something catchy— I uh... I don't know but it really needs something.” I opened the topic. They all turned their heads on me except for Yena.

So I did some thinking.

1, 2 & 1 what can I get from those numbers?

12 & 1, 1 & 21— I don't even know if I am making sense. What the hell am I even deducting?

“I have a question.” My thoughts were interrupted by Hitomi. She caught our attention, “Out of all numbers that exists, why is it 121?”

Wait. Hii's right, why is it 121?

Intrigued, I eyed each members of Eyes. They're the only one who can answer that because as far as I know, they're the ones who printed the poster we put up, Yujin, Wonyoung and I just helped them actually put them up.

“121? Oh that...” Yena smiles like an idiot, she's probably reminiscing things again. Something tugged my heart as I watched the five of them share the same longing smile. Eyes means a lot to them, huh?

And they're gonna give Eyes up just for our safety. Their years of memories are thrown to the window just for us to be safe. If this isn't true love, I don't know what it is.

“121 is our number. We're the 121st group that joined the Vigilante Guardians!” Another warm smile but this time it was from Eunbi Unnie. She really loves Eyes.

It's an important number for Eunbi Unnie, we have to keep that number and make a name out of it. Keeping that number in our group name means keeping Eyes.

I want to see her happy. I need to think of a name out of those three numbers.

12 & 1, 1 & 21.

12 & 1, 1 & 21.

12 & 1, 1 & 21.

Twelve and one, one and twenty-one