51

Kang Hyewon's POV

We all looked at each other. My friends were in front of us, a few meters apart. All I can think of is how we owe them a long story. It hasn't been discussed yet but after this, we all needed to have a very long talk.

After we get out of this place. It won't be hard since we already took care of the men. We still have to know why those men are here in the first place.

They ruined our vacation. Assholes.

"Where did you get the gun?" Eunbi Unnie asked, staring at the guns Minju, Yuri, Chaeyeon, Yujin, and Hitomi were holding.

Wait, yeah... they're holding guns?

Since when did Hitomi, Minju, and Yuri know how to hold guns?

"Hitomi brought it."

Hi-chan did? I am good at judging people's character but I didn't expect Hitomi to be someone who keeps guns with her. Very interesting, Honda.

We closed the gap between us and I caught Eunbi Unnie sighing. She was somewhat smiling and I know what that smile is. It's her "motherly" smile. I know she's relieved that all of us are safe. When we heard the gunshots earlier, the first thing she did was ask where the girls went. She really is a leader, through and through. We were fighting but I can sense that she was freaking out because we couldn't see Chaeyeon, Yujin, Yuri, Hitomi, Wonyoung, Nako, and Minju anywhere.

It scared me. The thought that maybe they were held captive by whoever is behind all of this really terrified me. Unlike us, they can't defend themselves, except for Yujin and Chaeyeon.

Thank goodness they're all here.

We all stopped in front of each other. Smiling like idiots but we still had huge space between us. I can feel the sense of relief in everyone's gazes, no one's hurt. 

While we were doing that, Chaewon suddenly crossed my mind. Wait, right, Chaewon!

I saw her. She got shot instead of Sakura, she took a bullet for Sakura but she was still able to fight a lot of guys earlier.

"Chae—" I stopped talking when I saw Chaewon staring intently at Chaeyeon. They were in front of each other. I know Chaewon, we've been friends for years, something's going on her mind. But why is she staring at Chaeyeon like that?

Her stares were dark, like Chaeyeon did something to her or am I overthinking things again?

My thoughts were stopped when Chaewon took something out of her pocket. It was silver.

No one expected her to do it but she swiftly threw it in Chaeyeon's direction. With a gasp, the knife flew with great speed. Chaeyeon couldn't even bat an eye when she saw the knife coming her way only for it to travel further. Chaeyeon flinched as she turned around to where Chaewon aimed the knife.

We all gasped.

A masculine voice hissed in pain.

This all happened in a second. We all followed the knife's direction, we saw it hit a man aiming at us with a rifle.

"What the fuck, Chaewon Unnie, you could've hit Chaeyeon Unnie!" Yujin screamed at her.

Chaewon shrugs, "You know I won't." There was something in her tone that scared me. Jesus, Chaewon, you're going to give us heart attacks.

"If you aimed it even a centimeter away from where you aimed earlier, you could've hit Chaeyeon Unnie," Hitomi said, she was obviously concerned. It was true, if Chaewon slightly moved her aim, it would hit Chaeyeon no doubt.