62

Third Person's Pov

"Thank goodness." Says the smaller girl, she clicked her ear before speaking, "I found them!"

Both girls ran towards them but IZ*ONE avoided their touch. "What are you doing here, Ahn Yujin and Lee Chaeyeon?" Hyewon's voice was flat and cold. It pinched Chaeyeon and Yujin's heart but they swept it off because they needed to do something important.

"We need to get you guys out of here," Chaeyeon spoke calmly. Yujin and she started working on removing the chains from the girls.

"Get us out of here? Then what? So you can get rid of us yourselves? I've had enough of the two of you, if you want to kill us just go and do it. No one's stopping you." Yena's usually bubbly voice turned serious. It was another version of Yena they never wanted to see. A version of Yena that is dangerous.

"I know you're mad but save all of that for later, We have to get out of here first." Chaeyeon's voice sounded patient. And with a click, they were all free from the chains. Yujin and Chaeyeon helped them to stand up but no one took their hands and stood up on their own which hurt Yujin and Chaeyeon but they didn't let the other girls see it.

Eunbi looked around and stared at the door.  There were men lying unconscious on the floor of the hallways. It made Eunbi raise her brows, whipping her head towards Yujin and Chaeyeon.

"You fought your own men?" Eunbi scoffs, sending glares toward the two.

Yujin and Chaeyeon just kept their mouth shut and didn't bother replying to their old group's leader.

"Why are you doing this?" It was Yuri who asked now, Yujin let out a heavy sigh before facing the girls, "I promise we'll explain everything later but for now, please, you need to trust us and come with us before my father finds out."

"Trust is a big word. Huh, Ahn Yujin." Hitomi scoffs loudly. Before they could speak again, the place was filled up with a familiar voice.

"Yah, IZ*ONE, shut your trap and trust those two," It was Kimlip of LOONA.

"Lippie? Where the hell are you?"

"Hi, Yena, we're outside. Just come with Chaeyeon and Yujin for now. They know what to do,"

"Fine, but you owe us some explanation after this," Eunbi started walking out of the room before turning her direction towards Chaeyeon and Yujin with her brows shot up, "What? I thought we needed to leave this place?"

Chaeyeon and Yujin couldn't help but smile. The two led them to what seemed like the lobby of the resort. When they got out, they saw Wonyoung, Sakura, and Nako running towards them.

"Girls!"

"Wonyoung, Nako, Sakura!"

"Are you guys okay? What happened? Does it hurt?"

The ten hugged one another while Yujin and Chaeyeon stayed out. The ten continued to check on one another until a voice interrupted them.

"Woah, what a tear-jerking reunion, IZ*ONE." They turned to the direction of the noise and there they saw someone they knew.

"Fuck, they're here." Chaeyeon's voice was small, with a hint of annoyance and fear.

Yujin and Chaeyeon exchanged glances before facing the guy.

"D-Dad." Yujin stutters at the sight of a man with a stern look on his face looking at his daughter with pure distaste. "So they're the reason why you turned your back on your own blood, my child?"