heri's letter.

to whoever this may be,

hello, this is heri.

i honestly don't know where to start because writing this story had been in a nutshell so far. i constantly ghosted everyone because i couldn't manage my time well. i was ashamed of facing all of you but every time i came back, i was always overwhelmed with how you guys welcome me.

going back to last year when i published this story, it was really unplanned. i already had the plot, characters, story and plan in mind but i wasn't sure if i could do it so i disregarded everything for two whole months. i wrote and wrote new chapters day by day without the intention of showing it to the world but then the announcement about izone's disbandment happened. that was my calling. heartbroken with the news, i impulsively published my story. and i am more than thankful that i did. everything was in a blur but i loved everything.

consequences of memories became my escape. as cliché as it may sound, this story gave me another identity where i was loved by strangers that changed my life forever. this story will always hold a place in my heart along with all the people who never failed to tell me nice things.

i'm deeply sorry to bring you this news but i don't think i can fulfill my promise of finishing this story within this month. due to personal reasons that i will no longer discuss, i'm gonna put this whole story on hold. i'm really really sorry. i won't ask any of you to wait for me because you don't deserve that.

with a heavy heart, i'm thanking each and everyone of you for giving me wings to fly. thanks to you, i saw myself as a dreamer. you guys will always have a special place in my heart. my youth is you guys.

don't wait for me. soon, i'll come back.

this is heri reminding you to always choose kindness. this story is not yet done but i hope you learned a thing or two.

you'll hear from me again, i promise. i will do all that i can to fulfill this promise. this time, i won't fail you guys.

if things get hard, may i be a reminder that you did something good in this lifetime. i am a living proof that you're doing well. and like eunbi, sakura, hyewon, yena, chaeyeon, chaewon, minju, nako, hitomi, yuri, yujin, and wonyoung who held on, hold on to all the little things. those little things aren't little, they're much bigger than you think.

if there is one constant thing in our world, it'll be us. you guys are my constant.

i love you guys more than words, you are my wings. let's soar high, soon.

to my young self, i hope you're proud.

all love, heri.