60

Kim Minju's POV

It has been three weeks since Yujin and Chaeyeon Unnie left the Vigilante Guardians. It's still fresh from my memories how they belittled us and turn their backs on us. After what happened, no one dared to speak about it. We still see Chaeyeon Unnie and Yujin at school but we don't talk to them anymore. We continued to live without Chaeyeon Unnie and Yujin. As if Ahn Yujin and Lee Chaeyeon weren't part of our system. Doing so was as hard as it sounds, we had no choice but to move forward instead of dwelling with the past. I trusted both of them with all of me and I was genuinely happy in all my memories of them but too bad all of those were thrown to the window the moment they walked away from us. The blank faces, the smirk, the mischievous smiles... they still linger in my mind.

I'd be lying to everyone including myself if I tell them I don't think about what happened. There are days where I would stop on my tracks and stupidly reminisce the past where IZ*ONE was twelve. I still think about them; They often cross my mind. Is it blind faith? I really don't know but there is a tiny part of me who still believes in Chaeyeon Unnie and Yujin. I am gaslighting myself into thinking that none of that ever happened. I am silently wishing that everything that happened since that day is just a dream and I'll wake up with all 11 of my friends bickering with each other but I somehow knew that day won't come. I just have to live on without any traces of Lee Chaeyeon and Ahn Yujin. 

The Vigilante Guardians continued what they were fighting for. Chaeyeon Unnie and Yujin knew how the Guardians worked so we changed a few things up. We took extra precautions as well to avoid betrayals. We really can't stand another traitor inside this organisation.

Speaking of which, it's quite funny because Chaeryeong is still a member of the Guardians. She completely loathes her sister. She had no idea that the Carmine they all searched for was her sister all along. Chaeyeon Unnie and Yujin are too good at this.

Ahn Bohyun, the guy that Chaeyeon Unnie called Amaranth is the current head of the Crimsons. He is the brain of those red fuckers.

With how everything played out, the Guardians have been formulating a plan to end the Crimson Crew for good this time. After what happened, everyone turned serious. This was bound to happen but Chaeyeon Unnie and Yujin triggered everyone to move. The third generation are dead serious about ending the Crimson Crew.

I was too offended when they called us stupid too many times! Gosh, I'm not stupid! How dare that Ahn Bohyun guy call us stupid. Plus, I'm still upset over the fact that he was the reason why Chaewon was hospitalized for almost two weeks.

After what happened, Chaewon was immediately sent to the ER. After getting approval of consent, they sent her to the operating room because they needed to remove the bullet inside her body. During this whole process, she lost a lot of blood. She was asleep for four whole days and she spent the rest of those two weeks recovering in the hospital.

I was so scared that I'll end up losing Chaewon. I can't lose Chaewon, not now, not ever.

“Guardians, I have a received an important email.” My trains of thoughts were disrupted by Eunbi Unnie who was holding her phone. I looked around and saw everyone's attention on her.

“What email, Noona?” It was Bang Chan Oppa who asked.

“From the Raven. I think... I— I think he's coming.”

Somehow Eunbi Unnie's screen is now connected to the projector in the Vigilante Mansion's conference room.

I read the message, “I am coming to show my true skin. Do not fear, Vigilante Guardians for I am a friend.”