The Fall of Atlas

A/n: My Keyboard wallpaper Cheers me up. And makes me Horny. (I have a Fox Fetish) Thanks Holy-Thunderer for the Pic.

Previously

Rose: I AM the impossible!!

She maximized power on the beam and broke her bracelets and pierces hee body, sending her to a nearby rock.

Rose: Only the pervert did damage to me. And just a Drop of blood. You should do better.

Rose cleaned herself off before wandering off to find Eri, As Rias was now teleported away.

Rose: Eri! Eri! Where are you?!

Rose found a note where she and Eri were at playing Video games.

"We have your Daughter. Talk with us and she will live"

Rose: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Her Voice went demonic as the Trees, Plants and Grass decayed.

And now

Rage. Agony. And Bloodlust. That's what Rose is feeling right now. After loosing Eri, Her 2nd Daughter, She can't forgive herself. So she has to do something. She told Y/n

Rose: L-love?

Y/n: Hm? What's up Dear?

She just showed the note. As Y/n reads it, His eyes starts to burn.

Y/n: They did, WHAT?!

That voice shook the house as some windows broke.

Rose: I'm sorry if I couldn't protect her. I was so busy fighting the ORC Club. They also sent Atlesians, but I spawned Withers to delay them. But they failed, Forgive me Y/n!

She broke down crying. But Y/n hugged her as she gasped from the action, but returned it.

Y/n: I forgive you. You did your best. But Let's give her back shall we.

Rose: O-okay. *sniifs*

Both went to their office and pulled out Y/n's Old phone. It had contacts of the World leaders, Why? Because of Plot. He called the number, and waited, trying to contain the Anger inside..

Ozpin: This is Headmaster Ozpin, How can I help you?

Y/n: Ozpin

Ozpin: M-mr. L/n. How is it been?

Y/n: Don't play dumb Prick. You have my daughter.

Ozpin: *sighs* You must know our reasons. We want you back. But you refused. So we tried to make her get you back. And No luck.

Y/n: *angry* Where is my Daughter?

Ozpin flinched from the anger.

Ozpin: W-why?

Y/n: I know the others sre there. Speaker phone. Now.

Ozpin: R-right.

He placed it on the round table and put it on speaker phone.

Ironwoood: Hello.

Y/n: Hello James.

Ironwood: Have you come to accept our proposition?

Y/n: Where is my daughter first?

Ironwood: In custody. Inside Atlas Maximum Security.

Y/n: Good.