Battle of Gods

Previously

Boros: *mind* This World's Finest Combatants. I can sense Immense Fighting spirit in them.

Boros stood up and greeted the Intruders

Boros: Welcome Earthlings. I am impressed on how you defeated my Two Generals. For that, I will tell you my Name. I am the Dominator of The Universe, A Being with no known Equal, My name is Boros.

Rose: What do you want from us?!

Boros: What I want?

He started to walk down from his throne and approaches them.

Boros: There exists a Prophecy.

Genesis: Prophecy? What are you on about?

Boros: 30 years ago. I overheard a rumor that a Being in a Far, Far away planet exists. A Being so strong, even I struggle. I wanted to eliminate this Threat, For He or she is in my way for Universe Domination.

The 5 prepared for Battle.

Boros: I ravaged every Planet of dozens of Galaxies. Finding whoever is that Being. But now, You lot may even bring me down. Come, And give stimulation, That is why am Here!

Several Minutes later

It wasn't even a Fight, It was a Massacre. The 5 girls now lie Unconcious, Crippled, Or Injured and yet Boros seems to be holding back.

Rose tried to attack again. But Boros dashed towards her and Kicked her into a Pillar, Shattering it in the process.

Boros: What a Disappointing finish. I really thought you 5 can stop me. I guess my Worthy Opponent is not here.

When Boros was about to kill one of the girls, He was stopped by a Flying Blade. He deflected it and saw the person.

Boros: Another one? *mind* What an Outstanding energy Levels. Maybe this is the one.

???: You're fight is with me.

Boros: Before we fight. Let us exchange names. I am the dominator of the Universe, My name is Boros.

Y/n: I am this Star system's Greatest Protector. I am Y/n.

That one word hit the 5 girls. Eri and Nezuko were crying happily. Genesis and Pneuma were smiling, but unable to move. Rose was smiling, Knowing her husband is still Alive.

Eri/Nezuko: Dad!

Rose: Love!

And now. For the Story Finale of I am Reborn.

Boros: Y/n. You have immense Fighting spirit. Tell me, who sent you.

Y/n: Your Creator, Alice.

Boros: *small grunt. Mind* Alice. Only way the Woman will do this, is She took interest in him. Then he must be it. *out loud* Y/n, You're now my Opponent.

Y/n: I intend to. This Planet, This System, is under my protection. *pulls out Judgement* That will not change.

Boros: *takes his stance* Then A threat to the system is here. Come!

And the Final begins, a Battle of Gods, One that will determine the Universe's Fate.

Y/n dashes away at high speed, unfortunately, Boros' right on his tail and lands a rough blow from behind, knocking the Mighty Demi-God to the ground. But he gets back up and heals from the attack. The Dominator somersaults and charges at full force, fists burning with energy.