Battle of Maidens

Previouly

Back to the 3 lovers

Gabriel: *incomprehensable moaning*

Genesis: *alot of giggling*

Y/n: *mind* Jesus. How horny these two can get? Oh whatever, Too late to ask that now.

And so. The afternoon continued with the Three falling asleep at Night due to how tired they are.

Union

Ironwood: Are you sure all of you are capable?
B
ORC: Combat Capable!/Of course/ Ready.

Ironwood: Good. The technology is state of the art, Best of the Atlas tech. Don't let it get destroyed, but that's side Objective. Your Mission is Top priority.

Rias: Of course. We'll get him, or whichever girl he loves.

And now

Ravel: So. Who should we go after first?

Right now. The ORC is planning who to go after first.

They had three Options. Rose, Eri, and Nezuko.

Rias: *reading from paper* Eri, from what I've seen, specializes in Elemental attacks, extreme Martial arts, and Risky, yet Wide range of Techniques.

Rias: Nezuko is like a Polar opposite. She does skeletal Magic for Medium and Long ranged variety of attacks, but her techniques are limited.

Rias: Lastly. Rose, while full power is unknown, She is undoubtibly the strongest out of a the girls. Powers similar to Y/n and a Demon

Issei: I vote the Rose lady. She's sus.

Koneko: I vote you off. You sus.

.    。    •   ゚  。   .

   .      .     。   。 .  

.   。      ඞ 。 .    •     •

  ゚   Issei was An Impostor.  。 .

  '    1 Impostor remains     。

  ゚   .   . ,    .  .

(Sorry Sorry. Couldn't resist)

Take 2

Issei/Koneko: Rose.

Xenovia: I rather go for Eri or Nezuko. We have Higher chances.

Akeno: True~ But Rose has better leverage than the two~

Rias: Raise your hand if you wanna go after Rose. Your weapon to the Children.

More Hands than weapons.

Rias: Then it is settled. Rose, We're coming

Somewhere

Rose was playing with Eri in the park. She has been growing more and more each day, From the day they met, She was 3'7, now She was 4 Feet.

They were playing Angry Birds, An Old yet Gold game. It was peace.

Rumble

And I spoke too soon, Again.

The sound came from a Truck filled with Atlas Soldiers. And a Portal opened and the ORC club walked out.

Eri paused the level and stood up. Rose did the same.