From Fiancé to Father!

Previously

Iri: Make sure to occasionally visit us Sweetheart. I'd love to taste your Cooking again.

Vorzech: And make sure to occasionally fight me. I might miss the feeling of a Tough battle.

Y/n: We will. Bye Vorzech, Bye Iri. Let's go Love.

Rose: Okay.

Vorzech and Iri: Bye you two.

We left the Arena. Vorzech and Iri went back to the Throne room while Me and Rose went back to the Overworld. When Lucifer saw me, Let's just say He was shocked and Impressed that I have Rose at my side. The Students glared at me with jealousy. But I ignored them.

And now
A few months later

After my Trials with the King of Demons, I now have my Future Wife at my side.

With the Approval of Vorzech and Iri, We are now Engaged and now living in a Big House for us and our Future Kids in Union City, Section 2. I requested Vorzech for it to be near Union Academy so when the Time comes, I will have my Vengeance.

Speaking of Vengeance. I explained to Vorzech and Iri about my Past, my Time in Union, and Suicide. More or less, They were shocked and sad about me. They question how was I alive, So I introduced them to Dante and Vergil.

When They met Dante, Vergil, and Genesis. Let's just say that they were shocked that the Gods are infront of them and the fact that I was their Champion and Descendant.

Vorzech finally understood why I was so strong, and Iri understood why I make such delicious food.

I trained Rose during our time together, So that She can now be almost as Strong as me.

During the few months. I got Stronger and fought Vorzech a few times. Dante and Vergil said I was now Stronger than them, and Genesis said that I'm nearly stronger than her in terms of Magic.

Vorzech was glad that He met me and married her Daughter, Because now He finally felt the Exhiliration of a Real and Tough Fight continuiously. Iri really enjoyed my Cooking and was glad She met me.

Since Me and Rose now have a House, Dante suggested that we should work for a Living. He suggested that during his time in the Overworld, He killed all kinds of Races for the Right price, Ranging from Grimm to SSS class Demons. So we started killing Grimm, Criminals, Demons, etc. For the right price.

Our Employer made a promise to never reveal our name, in exchange for a slightly lesser amount of cash, Which we agreed to.

Present Time

I was wandering the Market place for Fresh Ingridients. I brought my Infinity bag, A bag that can Store infinitely. I came up to a Stall because I saw something that made me curious.

 I came up to a Stall because I saw something that made me curious