Hero and Villian problem

Previously

Rose: The Start of a New Race. Born of Human and Demon, A Cambion. As we decided before, Her Name, Is Iris L/n, Named after my Mother.

Iri: *squeals*

I gave her our baby and went to Pneuma with our New baby.

Y/n: Wow. She's beautiful isn't she. Just like her Mother.

Pneuma: Oh shush. You always say that.

Y/n: It's true.

Pneuma: Hehe. And Here is also the rebirth of the Old Race, The Demi-Gods. Aegis L/n, Daughter of the War Goddess.

Y/n: *chuckles*

Vorzech came behind me and put a Hand on my shoulder.

Vorzech: I'm proud Kid. You did better than I expected. With Two new Races into this World, This can change alot.

Y/n: Yeah. Just hope Union and that Pervert don't lay a finger on them.

Vorzech: *chuckles and directs attention to the Babies* Welcome to the Family, Iris and Aegis L/n.

Iris/Aegis: *Cute baby giggle*

I kissed their Foreheads and hugged my Girls as Me and My girls soon went back home to celebrate Two new addition to the Family tree

And now
Y/n POV

*yawning*

Finally. A good rest. Me, Rose, and Penny stayed up all night for our babies. Needless to say, It was perfect.

Right now. Penny was Breast feeding Aegis while Rose was doing the same with Iris.

Y/n: Never would have thought I would end up this far in life.

Rose: You deserve it. After you're experience in hell, Fate has turned into your favor again.

Y/n: *chuckles* Apparently. Which reminds me. Where's Eri? It's 4pm now, She should have been here by now with Nezuko.

Pneuma: Oh right. Now I wonder that too.

Meanwhile with Eri
3rd POV

Eri was reading a book about Legendary Martial artists, like Bruce Lee, Might Guy, and Jackie Chun.

Suddenly. An explosion surprised Eri as she put her book down and looked for the source.

Out of nowhere. All might appeared and looks at Eri with his Signature smile

All might: You! *points to Eri*

Eri: Hmmm?? Yes?

All might: Do you know a guy named Y/n L/n by any chance?

Eri: Yes I do! Infact, He's my Father!

All might: *mind* So fast. Better get this over with. No more Innocent Lives turning into devils, Angels, or Fallens. *Out-loud* Little girl, Can you take me to him?

She was about to say yes. But she remembered her book. She looked at it, and smiled.

Eri: I'll do it. Under one condition.

All might: What is it?

Eri sat back down, and places her elbow in the middle.

Eri: An Arm wrestling contest! Win and You can see my Father! Lose and I will not!