A 'Heavenly' Time (18+)

A/n: 3rd Lemon

A/n: Also. I'm removing Three  to Five girls from the Harem and replacing with 3. Cuz my Brain forgot how do they meet and love. ;-;

First Two are Saber and Saber Alter. The Rest is I have to think about.

Previously

Y/n: I-i. Understand. And I'm so proud of you.

I hugged again as the two girls followed suit. Eri hugged back and coughed a bit of blood.

Eri: Daddy? Mommies?

Y/n, Rose, and Pneuma: Yes?

Eri: I wanna be someone like you three. Something similar to a Hero. One like Daddy.

Y/n: I-

Eri: I fight strong Daddy. Me and Sissy can fight stronger together.

Rose: We'll think about it Sweetie. It's something not to take lightly

Eri: Oki!!

We stood up and left the scene.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Meanwhile

Unknown to Eri. Someone was watching her Fight against All might. Alot of Devils and Caged Villains now called her, Might Girl. As a Sign of being Mighty enough to match the Symbol of Peace.

But as for Union. They have to keep it hidden from the public. All might's reputation, after being defeated by a little girl, is shattered, and may shatter theirs aswell.

And now
Narrator POV

Been awhile since Eri fought All-might, Y/n's Hero Issue and Villain interaction.

Eri was still recovering from the Hole in her chest. But that didn't stop her from doing what she wanted. Schooling, and Manhunting her Sister.

Eri: COME HERE SIS!!!

Nezuko: NOOOOOO!! *dies in minecraft*

Eri: YEEEEESSSSS!! I got all your stuff~~.

Nezuko: Oh my god! Now I have to start all over again.

Eri: Come and get me~

Yup. Still the same. Though Some things did change at School.

School

Eri and Nezuko was walking to their classroom with heir usual happy face. But as they pass by, They hear some whispers.

Student #1: Dude, did you hear the news?