First time with Rose (18+)

Previously

Pneuma POV

'The Fire Gate. One of the Elemental Gates'

I DID heard from Nezuko that Y/n was giving Eri the knowledge of the Elemental Gates. I guess Eri learned too much. I walked to Eri-chan and picked her up, leaving the Dead Body of Mercury Black.

A/n: Yeah Sorry. I made Mercury die that fast because I wanted to show that Eri-chan wanted to be strong and protect her Daddy, And with the 8th Gate's Night guy, A Kick to the person specializing in kicks would be good. "Taste of his own Medicine".

Y/n: Sweetie? What did I tell you about using the Gates without my permission?

Eri: Not to do it.

She was about to cry, but Y/n hugged her.

Y/n: And I'm proud of you. You're Strong enough to use that Gate, maybe strong enough to protect me.

Eri: Dad doesn't hate me?

Y/n: Of course not. I have reasons, But You're too young to understand. I'll tell you when you're older. For now, How about I reward you?, What do you want to eat?

All of us returned to our Home. But not before Sending the Dead body back to the Leaders with a Note.

Note: This will be the rest of you if you continue this. No means no, And That's final.

And Now
A week later

Ever since Eri-chan's Decimation of Mercury Black, a Lot has changed.

Salem got more interested in him because How Her daughter killed one of his servants very easily. Thinking he's the Perfect father for their Child.

Union got the Message that they left. But Others secretly tries more and more. Mainly the ORC and the 3 Factions.

As for the Shipgirls. He again saved more, naming them are Zuikaku, Prince of Wales, Prinz Eugen, and Admiral Hipper.

Y/n expanded the docks and their Homes for more spacing. He refurbished their dorms specifically to their taste.

He was fond of Admiral Hipper and Prinz Eugen. He even gave Prinz Eugen a Nickname, Prinzy. Hipper was Jealous because He didn't get one, Starting that day, He knew that Admiral Hipper was a Tsundere.

Atlas was starting to get frustrated and angry because The shipgirls were disappearing. They annouced that they must be returned for "The Greater Good". Though We know It would never happen.

Present Time

After Eri-chan's Power was unleashed upon Mercury Black. Things went to normal for Y/n's family. Which is Constant bugging of The world, Issei's Flirt attempts to get his Girls into his Harem, Taking care of their Daughters, and killing Wanted People for Money.

Everyone was home and having fun. Pneuma and the kids playing, Genesis cooking for them, and the most notable one is Y/n and Rose's Afternoon Makeout session.

A few minutes ago
Y/n POV

Rose said she needed something in our room. I didn't read her mind because It seems rude so I went to our Room and Knocked.

Y/n: *knocks* Rose? I'm here.

No answer.

Y/n: I'm coming in.

I went in and it was dark. I turned on the lights, but My vision was blocked a Fast Blur of Dark and Silky Hair. Rose was infront of me, french kissing me.