The Events of Hell!

A/n: 3208 words.

Previously

???: You are awake. About time.

My eyes shot open and I stood up from what I was lying on.

???: Easy there.

I turned my head to the direction of the Voice.

.

.

.

.

And I saw the most beautiful Woman I've ever seen. Her Long and silky dark-colored hair, piercing but pretty red eyes that makes me stare at them, and her fair-skinned body that pretty much puts the Girls I know to complete shame. She was like a Goddess.

 She was like a Goddess

And Now

I didn't say a thing, I just stared at the Goddess infront of me.

???: Hello?

I snapped out of my thoughts.

Y/n: Sorry! I spaced out.

???: Hmm. What's your name?

Should I say that I'm a Peacekeeper? Maybe I should, She did save me after all.

Y/n: I'm Y/n L/n. A Peacekeeper.

???: PeaceKeeper?

Y/n: One who kills and hurts for what is right. One who stops wars.

Rose: Well then. I'm Rose.

Rose. The Demon Princess of Hell and Daughter of Vorzech, The Strongest Demon alive.

Y/n: Rose? As in, The Demon King's Daugher Rose. The Demon Princess of Hell.

Rose: You learned well. Tell me. How'd you end up here?

Y/n: Well, You're in for a Long story.

Rose: I'm listening.

I explained her my life. From having no parents to my Abuse and neglect in Union, and to my Suicide. I didn't mention the Gods because I got a feeling she won't believe me.

Y/n: And that is my story.

To my surprise, She hugged me.

Rose: For a Human, I never thought you could experience such horrible thing. I'm sorry.

Y/n: *slight blush* W-well. No need to. But I have to go. Anything you can do for us to keep in contact? I'll love to meet and talk with you again.

Rose: Well. There's really nothing I can do. My parents will think I have a Boyfriend and they will kill you.

Y/n: I'll be fine. I have a few sentences that can prove to them I'm not your Boyfriend.

Rose: O-okay, If you say so.