The Villager Kingdom (part 2)

A/n: Found an Alternate Pic for a more Humanly version of Blue Demon/The Drowned.

A/n: Though Still no reply on the owner of the intended Pic of Blue Demon.

Previously on part 1

I was standing infront of a Gate. But I was concealed by the Trees. I observer the Walls and Towers, And I must say, They really did Evolve. Villager wielding Crossbows and all kinds of Swords. Well, No more thinking, Time to face them.

I jumped off the trees and approached the Gate. Suddenly, The Tower roofs started moving, and the Gate molded its Opening into a Mouth.

Gate: Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming right to me?

A/n: Sorry. Couldn't resist the JoJo reference. Take 2, Action!

Take 2

I jumped off the trees and approached the Gate.

Villager Guard: Hold it!! Stay where you are!!

And Now

I stabbed the Ground with my Tridents and stood still as I wait for the Villagers.

Villager Guard #2: State your Business!!!

Y/n: Y/n. The Villager King might know that name.

Villager Guard #1: Our King doesn't have Connections from the outside world! You all are just pests!

Y/n: Then take me to him. You can confiscate my Weapons if you wish.

Villager Knight: How do we know that you're not a Spy!

Y/n: You can kill me.

Villager Knight: Weapons! Now!

I went to the Gate and dropped all of my Weapons. But another problem is my Tridents, I have an infinite amount, If I bring that out, They'll never consider me an Ally.

V. Knight: Now! Follow!

I followed the Knight. But 3 more soldiers accompanied/guarded me to the Palace.

Meanwhile
With the Villager after confiscating the Weapons
Villager POV

Villager: What interesting Swords.

Random Villager: *villager screams* Big Sword. A Big Sword.

One of the nearby villagers tried to take the swords. But I stopped him because when I touched it, I started hearing voices.

Villager: No!

Villager: Awwwwww.

That was fast.

Back to Y/n

In the throne room where the Catalyst of the Villager's Evolution is at.