Vengeance

A/n: Maybe short aswell.

Previously

???: W-wait? I have a Question. Who or what is this Rogue Creation?

Alice: *silent*............

???: Alice?

She said one word that sparked a Memory in me.

???: Boros.....

Boros...A Creator's Rogue Creation. Dominator of the Universe, Conqueror of Life, Destroyer of Worlds. I read it in a Myth book back in the day. A Single glance from him can wipe out a Planet, and a Tap of his Finger can destroy a Star.

She never said another word and left. I soon followed. This is gonna be a Hellish training if I am gonna win against Boros.

And now
Back on Earth

Eri, or Might Girl's Battle against All for One took the World by Storm. Many were demanding an Interview with her, And Many were swarming her in class.

Some people already gave her a Pro Hero Name. The Gateway Hero: Might Girl. But For her age of 8 1/2, though Adult Body, to get A Hero name, And already popular, It's highly impossible for it to happen. But she knew she brought it on herself because She faced All Might and His Nemesis.

Her School's Bullies, who tried, And keyword: Tried, to bully her way before she battled AFO, now fears her, Every time They try to bully someone, She always knows where they are and they keep running.

The Three Villains were in Pandora's Vault, World's Most Advanced, heavily Guarded, and inescapable Prison. There were some villains on par with Shigaraki or Gigantomachia, But none have beaten AFO yet.

Right now. Eri and Nezuko is about to finish school. Luckily, Summer is about to start

Teacher: All right Class. Summer is about to start, and we have about 1 week left. So enjoy your Summer.

*cue Bell ring*

Teacher: School's over. See you next week.

The girls packed their Bags and left their Classroom. But when they walked out of the School grounds, They were swarmed by Reporters and Interviewers.

Eri/Nezuko: *mind* Ah shit, Here we go again.

Eri: *activates Earth Gate and imbues her legs* You all have 1 hour of my time.

Somewhere Else

We see Vorzechs planning something with Pneuma. Vorzechs has a 'Special' glove for a 'Special' someone, and Pneuma has a Sword for the same 'Special' someone. Both had a Bloodlust look

Vorzechs: Ready for this?

Pneuma stopped sharpening the sword, then she smiled in an, and as someone says it, "Innocent" way.