The Mightiest Battle

Previously

She was an ADULT.

Eri: MOM!!

She dashed and banged the Cube. Rose searched the place for a switch and found one. She flipped and thr cube dispersed, Finally freeing Eri from her Prison.

The two ran to each other and hugged. Eri was crying, happy to be free and to see her Mother.

Rose: Come on now Eri. Let's get your Father and go home.

Eri: Okay.

The two went outside. But was beyond shocked to see only Issei celebrating.

Issei: I killed him! I finally killed him! Finally!

He ran off before Rose can do a thing as she broke down crying now that she lost her Husband. So did Eri.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Somewhere else
3rd POV

In a far away place. A Great Seer is looking through the future as a person is, wanting to know Earth's Future.

Seer: I see......Danger....Danger from Extraterrestrials!!

The man wrote it down and ran off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
in space

A person has landed on a planet devoid of Life, But Abundant of Nature. He looked around and saw a Girl, standing on a Tree.

Girl: You have shown yourself boy.

And now

The Entire Family, consisting of Rose, Pneuma, Genesis, Gabriel, Eri, Nezuko, and Rose's Parents were in a dark mood to say the least.

They lost the man they called Husband, Son, And Father.

Rose was distant, Very distant to everyone else. She would just prepare her Kids for school before isolating herself.

Pneuma had an Aura of Vengeance, Bloodlust, and Hate. She is determined to find the pervert and torture him till the end of his days.

Genesis was almost the same as Pneuma. Just less Bloodlust.

Gabriel was also very distant, Rarely coming back from her Angel duties.

Eri and Nezuko, When they heard the news, They were crying, hoping that it was joke, but it never was. The two's grades in school has dropped slightly and falling.

Iri was crying after seeing her Daughter lose the Perfect Man for him.

Vorzechs is exactly the same as Pneuma. Just more Vengeful. Everyday, He's been incinerating Dummies, Dismembering them, and Throwing knives at a Picture of Issei.

Vorzechs is determined to have vengeance. And so does her Daughter aswell.

3rd POV
Present Time
Eri and Nezuko's School

Eri and Nezuko, whom just came from School, was still sad after their Father's Death. The principal understood that an Incident occured and hence why Eri is an Adult.

When the two came back, Eri finished only half her assignments before going outside to train her Martial Arts. She has been been like this for a Full week ever since Y/n died.

She has been trying to perfect one of two Martial Arts. It's called "Fist of Flowing Water, Crushing Rock".

It's fighting style that specialiIng in repeling the attacks of their opponents, nullify them, or redirect them with twice the power. A Perfect blend of Offense and Defense.