Birthday Special Chapter

A/n: AND THE WINNER IS!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gabriel!

A/n #2: I got a Wheel spinner. And spun it 5 times, 6th is the winner. And the Winner is Gabriel. Sorry if you're chosen girl didn't get picked.

A/n #3: So. The Birthday announcement may be taken down after the next Canon Chapter. So that It won't delay more. Or Any of you want to leave it. Sorry and Enjoy

Y/n POV

It was a Normal day for me and my Family. With Pneuma and Rose sitting on the couch with Pregnant Stomachs, Eri-chan and Nezuko being excited for their Little Sisters or Brothers, maybe both.

And Genesis? She left to talk to Another Goddess. I haven't met her yet. But She said I may soon enough.

Gabriel sat by my side and layed her on my shoulder.

Gabriel: Hey Love~

Y/n: Hey Gabby~

She leaned up and licked my neck.

Gabriel: I talked to the Girls. We have an Entire day just the two of us~

The two of us? I think Gabby might owe the others.

Y/n: So? What do you want to do?

Gabriel: A Date.

Y/n: Date? Aren't we like? In relationship or Engaged?

Gabriel: I know. So I wanna know how you'll treat a Normal girl like a Normal date.

Y/n: So. What you want is a Date with me. Where?

Gabriel: You decide. You impress me love.

Y/n: Alright. I'll go to your room, tomorrow, at 4pm. Better get dressed~

Gabriel: Will do Loves~

She kissed me and left. I must prepare myself. I went to Pneuma, Rose, and Genesis and gave them a Kiss. We used magic to find out the gender of both. To my surprise, Both girls.

Y/n: Soon~

Pneuma: I have a few names for mine~

Rose: I do too~

Y/n: How about~ When they first see their parents~ Then we'll say their names~

Pneuma/Rose: Perfect~

I gave then another kiss, kissed our daugthers on the forehead. I better get ready for tomorrow

A day later
At 3:30pm
Gabriel POV

This is it. My Date with Y/n. Just me and him.

I took my shampoo and cleaned my hair. During that, I imagined how our date would play out. Drinks, Movies, Park, Dinner, oh the things we could do together.

Small Lemon here

After I cleaned my hair. I started cleaning my Body. However, to my curiousity, I grabbed my own breast ane gave it a small Squeeze. With a Small thought and Action, it made me wet

Gabriel: Ah~ Y/n~

I moaned his name and I continued to play with myself. I asked Rose and Pneuma on how Good he is, And they replied with "Yes". So I knew he's going to be dominant in bed.