Chapter 42

That day, the sun rose like it had done always. The shops were opening, people started to go shopping or go to their works, adventurers went into the dungeon... It was a normal day, except it wasn't. 

That same day, there was one piece of news that was in everybody's mind, "THE expedition".

Today is the day when the stongest party ever assembled ventures into the dungeon. Since it had been revealed there had been a lot of anticipation to this event. Orario is considered the center of the world because of the strenght and wealth it possesse but, at its core, Orario was still the city of adventurers, and like at the beginning of Orario, this expedition was going to the unknown. 

As the day advanced more and more people were gathering in front of the dungeon waiting for the "stars" to appear. Since morning at the center of the square in front of the dungeon the blacksmiths and support units had been gathering all the supplies bought for the occasion. 

At noon, all of Orario gathered on the square, it was time for the expedition and the members were reaching the square. They had already divided in their respective squads.

The first one to arrive was Gareth and the tanks. All the dwarfs shouted and celebrated their hero's name. Tiona and Tione jumped around the place happily greeting everyone who cheered for them.

Then Riveria and the magicians arrived. The elves kneeled towards their queen and the elves beside her. A huge number of people shouted Asfi's name, she was really loved around the city due to her innovative inventions which helped the people of Orario. She was blushing a lot.

Parallel that, Ottar and the vanguard arrived. Everyone looked with respect and admiration to the strongest adventurer in the world, they got lost in the beauty of Aiz and Ryu, looked with a bit of fear and admiration towards Allen and Bete and cheered happily for the rabbit amongst the beasts, because they knew that this rabbit wasn't the prey.

And to close it all, the commander in chief arrived, Finn. 

Everyone opened a path for him to reach the center stage. The whole square mutted as he jumped in the stage and looked back at all the people reunited in front of him.

- Since I arrived in Orario many years back I had only one dream, to become the beacon of hope for the pallum. I overcame a lot of hardships to reach this point where I am right now,and  it wasn't always easy, people told me pallums were good for nothings, too small to become and adventurer, to weak to fight monsters... I could have given up a long time ago, but I reached this place right now, some people could say that I have already achieved what I wanted. But since the beginning everything I accomplished wasn't nearly enough, and this is the same for all the people who is coming with me today. We adventurers are a greedy bunch who want the world and more, and today is the day when we reach further than we know and we will do it with all we can. Because we will not only carry our own hopes, we will carry the hopes of Orario with pride, with a smile on our face, because we are proud of representing this city and the people who live in it, don't forget the faces of the people who is coming with me, because they will carve your names in history. For Orario and the gods!!!!

Everyone erupted in a loud yell.

- FOR ORARIOOOOO!!!!!!!

Bell looked at Finn with a lot of admiration. He had read a lot of fairy tales and Hero's stories, he hoped to become one in the future, but right now, in front of him, he had seen one for the first time.

A path opened in front of the entrance of the dungeon. The expedition was starting and as the members walked towards it the people clapped and cheered for them.

- Let's goo!!!!

- Please come back safe!!!!

- Beat the monsters!!!!

After entering the first floor, Bell accelerated a bit to walk beside Aiz, he reached out and carefully held Aiz's hand.

- Are you all right Bell? - Aiz asked.

- Yes, everything is Ok. I just wanted to hold your hand. - Bell replied.

Aiz looked at Bell's face and he replied with a joyfull and beautifull smile. Aiz blushed a bit and to get revenge kissed Bell in the cheek. Bell blushed heavily, he stopped and he grabbed Aiz by the waist gracefully and kissed her. 

- Ara Ara... It's too soon, we just started the expedition. - Freya said after removing the hood of her coat.

- True that. - Hephaestus replied.

- I wish it was me. - Loki muttered. 

Since they were already inside the dungeon the gods could stop hiding. At the end, Loki, Freya, Hephaestus and Hermes came. Ganesha was forced to stay to not arise some suspicion. 

To help them control their auras Asfi had managed to create an item in the form of a necklace which could supress their godly auras. The elements she needed to craft the items were hard to find and really expensive so the Hermes familia wasted almost all their budget creating the necklaces, but as payment the other familias paid for their supplies.

For the first day of the expedition they reached the 18th floor. The only major action they had was when the vanguard defeated the 17th floor boss, it was an easy battle. Bete and Allen attacked the goliath's knees to bring him into the ground, after that Aiz used his wind to severe one of the goliath's arms and Bell did the same using his short chant magic Jotunheim. To end it all Ottar pierced the goliath in the chest breaking its magic stone.

After setting up the tents in a safe place in the 18th floor, the crystals on the ceiling darkened and the "night" came. 

It was the end of another normal day in Orario, except it wasn't.

Level 7

Strength: S 983

Endurance: B 750

Dexterity: A 869

Agility: SS 1034

Magic: B 738

Luck: D

Abnormal resistance: D

Hunter: E

Spirit Healing: I

First strike: H

Magic:

Firebolt: non chant magic that can be used quickly.

Atlantis: Magic that shoots huge jets of pressurize water to the objectives.

[ Gunpowder gardens explode in the darkest sky. Strike in front of the sea that is eternity against the rocks. Everything is wing and transience in the galaxy of water. Like tonight we've seen it burn fleeting bodies over this eternal sea ]

Jotunheim: Short chant magic that creates an icicle lance.

[ As cold as the winter itself, penetrate the enemies ]

Seraphim: Magic that summons a fire angel that supports you while fighting.

[Powder that burns extremely hotly, so hot as to melt through steel. Take great care. Hereby, I call the Seraph. Virtuten Deseo]

Skills:

Liaris freese: Fast growth as long as feelings last. The strength of the effects correspond with the level of the user's feelings.

Daggers master: Boost in abilities when using two daggers.

Argonaut (heroic desire): Allows a charge for an active action.

Unruly: Permits to maintain focus on moving while concurrent chanting.

Fighting spirit: increase of abilities proportional to the damage received and the desire for victory.