Chapter 32

Ottar was furious, something that did not happen frequently. His subordinates had been caught by the Loki familia and because of that Loki came to Freya's palace to have a little coversation with her goddess. And when this conversation was taking place, Ottar noticed that Freya wasn't acting as always, she was nervious  and that made him furious. His own mistake made her feel that way. For him, making Freya happy was the sole goal of his live, she gave him a falna and made him the captain of her familia, but mostly the love he received from her made him feel this way. Freya loved every child of her familia equally but, that was enough for them to be ecstatic about it. That is why he isn't jealous about Freya's love towards Bell Cranel, because he knows that Freya will still love him as always and that is enough for him. He decided to vent his anger so he picked up his equipment and went to the dungeon after requesting it to Freya and leaving Allen by her side.

Bell had gone to the dungeon this morning with Ryu to complete a quest from the Dian Cetch and as soon as they finished he went back home. When he arrived he was instantly called to the Finn's office. This wasn't something uncommon for Bell because of his new position in the family as one of the strongest members he would always report his doings to Finn but as soon as he opened the door and saw the faces of Loki and the captains of the familia he comprended that it was a serious matter.

As Bell stood on the middle of the room Loki started talking.

- Hey Bell. How're you doing?

- Good. Is something going on? - He asked  worried about why they were so serious.

- It is Bell. - Finn replied - Do you know Freya?

- The goddess? No. I applied to join his family back when I was looking for a familia but I've never met her in person. Why do you ask?

- Well, it seems that he has got an eye on you, And that is a problem. - Riveria replied.

- Why? - Bell replied.

- Well, when Freya likes a child she will take him by any means necessary. And if you are the one that is in her radar, this could have consequences for Orario and for us.

- But why is that? I haven't even met her why would she want me??

- Because of the power you have, at least that is what we thing. By no mean we want you to leave us, by this could cause a war between us and Freya so we need to find a solution the fastest I can. So that is why I want you to be careful from no on, is it okay Bell? - Finn replied.

- Yes sir, can I leave now? 

- Yes, good night Bell.

Bell left the office with a lot in his mind, they just told him that a war might happen because of him, and Bell knew he had to do everything he could to stop it. So he started running and left the manor in a hurry. He knew exactly where he was going.

Aiz was walking by the manor when he saw Bell running.

- Hey Bell - She said happily. 

But Bell run past her without noticing her. Aiz turned around and saw Bell running throught the hall until he reached the end of the hall and left the manor. In the glimpse of time that Aiz saw Bell's face she noticed the worrysome expression on his face. She got worried and she started chasing Bell.

Loki was looking out the window of Finn's office, the sun was setting and the streets were starting to get iluminated by the lampposts powered by magic stones. Then she saw Bell running towards the streets of Orario.

- Do you think he is going to do that? - Finn asked Loki as he was also looking through the window.

- It's likely. You should go in case of something happening. - Loki replied.

- Yes Loki. - The captains replied.

- This may be the only chance we have to avoid war.

Bell run through Orario as fast as he could towards a certain place, somewhere he had been just once before, and somewhere where he would probably not be receive very well. He was going towards Freya's palace.

When Bell was about to reach the front of the palace, a man suddenly jumped in front of him. Bell looked at him and he was a beastman, with blue eyes and black hair, he was carrying a spear.

- Get lost Rabbit. - He said angrily.

- I need to see Freya. Is she home? - Bell asked politely.

I told you to get lost. - The beastman repplied as he thrusted his spear towards me, he was fast but Bell managed to dodge it and while unsheathing his dagger he dodged a second attack. He jumped towards Bell and launched an attack directed to his head but ussing the dagger Bell blocked the spear and threw a punch whitch he dodged.

The sound the fight made caught the attention of the people inside the castle and soon enough a huge number of members of the Freya familia had come out and were ready to engage in battle against Bell. There were too many for Bell to handle, while he blocked a sword Allen thrusted his spear, he was about to hit Bell when ...

- Ariel!!

Bell felt a gust of wind and then the spear that was about to hit him was launched back by a thin sword. Then Bell saw that Aiz's desperate had blocked the attack.

- What are you doing here Bell?!

- I need to talk to Freya. It's really important.

- Then, I'll help you.

- We'll also help.

Bell looked back and  saw Gareth, Finn and Riveria.

- This is great, it was about time we killed all of you. - The beastman said.

Every member of the Freya familia cheered and got in a battle stance.

Bell, Aiz, Finn Gareth and Riveria also got ready to fight when a calm voice spoke from the balcon.

- Stop.

Everyone stopped and looked towards the balcon. There is where Bell saw her for the first time. Freya.