Chapter 31

I'm back, I'm sorry for not updating the story but I'm back in college and I've been really busy. Now I'm trying to write a bit when I'm able so that I can continue the story. Hope you like it.

As it always happened, peaceful times don't last long and soon enough weird reports came to the manor about scouts from the Freya familia being caught near the house. This was a big matter because it meant that the Freya familia was planning to do something that involved the Loki familia, and as Loki thought "that perverted goddess is up to no good". And so, Loki decided to visit Freya accompanied by Finn.

"Knock, knock, knock"
Loki knocked on the door. After a few seconds, a giant boar man opened the door.
- Hello, Loki - he turned his head towards the prum and nodded - Finn.
- Good morning Ottar.
Ottar let us in, if it was on another occasion he wouldn't have even opened the door but he knew why we were there.
We walked Freya's palace, everyone inside looked at us with rage and hatred but none of them would do anything because Finn would destroy them in a fight. The only ones that looked at Finn and Loki with respect were the Gulliver brothers, the prums respected Finn as members of the same race due to Finn's contributions to the restoration of their race.
And after walking throughout the palace, they reached a small terrace at the top of the main tower where there was a crystal table and sitting in an armchair drinking wine, Freya.
- Hello Loki. May I know the reason you are here? - Freya said.
- Don't fuck with me, you know very well why I'm here. - Loki replied.

Loki sat in a chair opposite to where Freya was and looked at her. Loki noticed that Freya's aura looked different than the previous times they had seen each other, she looked a bit sad, enraged and in love. Loki had a secret that no one had noticed, gods are not able to use their powers on the mortal world but some of them passed unnoticed, like Freya's power to charm men and woman as the goddess of beauty, and she wasn't the only one, Loki is able too see people's auras, emotions and intentions. She had used this power before, that's the reason why she allowed Bell to go back to visit his grandfather in the past, she didn't predict that Zeus was alive but she knew that Bell would come back stronger, and this power was also the reason she found Finn, Riveria and Gareth when she was forming a family. So thanks to this ability she knew that something was wrong with Freya, her aura was always calm and emotionless, but it wasn't the case this time.
- I don't know, tell me. - Freya said calmly.
- Oh well, let's start easy, why have we caught some idiots from your family roaming around our manor? - Loki asked with an evil smile on her face.
- I don't know, maybe they were just cruising by, don't take it too serious Loki or your boobs won't grow.
- This is not a matter of my boobs!! You can play it like this Freya, but next time we catch a member of your familia near the manor things will happen...  - Loki stood up and walked to the door.
- Is this a threat Loki? - Freya asked.
- Don't know. - Loki looked back for a last time and she sensed something she had never seen before, Freya was nervous.
This time, Ottar didn't follow them to the exit and the same hatred as before was targeted towards them. As they left the palace, Loki turned back towards Finn and ordered him.
- Finn, go back to the manor and call Riveria and Gareth. I'll go later I have something to do.
Finn did as Loki said and she walked towards the center of Orario, looking for a certain chatty god.
After a few minutes, Loki was on top of Orario standing besides a god, he has blonde hair and orange eyes and He wears a feathered hat.
- Hello Hermes.
- Hello Loki, to what do I owe this pleasure?
- I may have a few questions to ask you.
- Ohh, I'm delighted to hear that, but you know that it won't come out for free you know.
- Hahahah you are greedy god, oh right, what do you want?
- I want some free time with your child Bell Cranel.
That was something Loki didn't expect, she was waiting for some valuable thing, not a meeting with Bell, but this was something that needed to be done for the greater good.
- Ok, I'll accept.
- Good, now, what can I help you with?
- Freya, do you know what's happening to her?
- I may or may not know what's going on with her.
- Spit it out. - Loki said angrily.
- Ok ok calm down, she is in love with a certain child, and from what I know, that child is already taken.
- But Freya is able to charm anybody, how was he able to resist it?
- He may has a skill to resist it.
Something clicked inside Loki's mind as she heard that phrase.
- No way...
Loki ran back to the manor as she realized what was going on.
- I'll be waiting for my meeting with Bell. - Hermes said as Loki was running away.
- It looks like something interesting will happen soon...

As Loki ran throught the streets of Orario everything was making sense inside her mind. "That's why Freya familia attacked evilus, because Bell was almost killed by them, and now she is mad and sad because Bell is going out with Aiz, I need to talk with the captains now. This is a big matter, I don't know how to handle this but we have to think of a way, because if we don't find a way, there will be a war"

- Ottar.
- Yes, Freya-sama.
- Punish the people that got caught.
- As you wish.

"Loki caught me, this is troublesome, I won't be able to see Bell. I need to think of something, maybe it's time to take action, I need to think what should I do"

As Bell walked through the main street of Orario towards the dungeon he saw Loki running in the opposite direction, he thought that was strange but because he was about to meet with Ryu he kept walking towards the dungeon entrance.

- Good morning Bell. - Ryu said while she smiled.
- Good morning Ryu. - Bell replied.
- Is something going on? - Ryu asked.
- No why?
- You seen worried.
- Ah it's nothing, I just saw Loki running through the main street and I was thinking about that. It's unusual for Loki to do that.
- She may be late for something, don't worry too much, let's go or we will not be able to complete the request.
- Yes yes, let's go.

A request had come to the manor from the Dian cetch familia to collect some materials from the deep floors. Because Bell needed someone to help him he asked Ryu because Aiz was busy, and Ryu was the only one who was able to go with me. Bell and Ryu run towards the deep floors and after searching for a few hours they collected everything they needed a they returned to the surface. Bell had become one of the strongest adventurers in Orario, and his falna keeps increasing everyday, he can go to the deep floors and he has no trouble, something he didn't believe he would be able to do, but now it was possible. Bell thought at his past and all the events that happened in the time he had been living in Orario thinking it had been a crazy year.
Bell and Ryu reached the surface and after parting ways with Ryu he went back home. And when he reached there he was immediately called to Finn's office.
He opened the door and Loki and the captains were there.

- We need to talk.