Chapter 34

Right now due to the outbreak of the coronavirus I'm at quarantine at home here in Spain, don't worry, I'm fine. Due to that I think I'll be able to update more often during this weeks. I hope that everyone is fine and if you are in the same situation as me I hope this story helps you through this time. Everyone stay strong.

The next day, Loki and Bell went to Freya's palace. Loki and Freya talked while Bell trained alone with Ottar, this happened because the other members of the familia were still processing what had happened yesterday and how they were now at peace with their biggest enemies. 

After a couple of hours Loki came out of the room where she and Freya spoke, she looked quite happy, something unexpected.

- Let's go Bell. - Loki said.

- Yes Loki! - I replied - Thank you for training me. - Bell said to Ottar while bowing.

- No need for it. - The boarman replied.

After training with Ottar Bell saw the difference in strength between them, not only because of the levels, his skill is incredible and his fighting experience made him move like he already knew what was going to happen, Bell wasn't able to land a single hit on him. But this made him all the more excited, Bell felt the same as when he trained with Aiz, He's  able to learn from the strongest so he won't let it go waste. 

After that, Bell went to hang out with Ryu and Syr and Loki headed back to the manor. When she arrived, she told Raul to call the captains of the familia.

A few minutes after that, Loki was gathered with Finn, Riveria and Gareth.

- Do you have some information for us? - Finn asked.

- Sure I do. First, due to Bell's actions yesterday we have reached a peace agreement with the Freya familia, and as a sign of that they are not going to demand us money for the damages caused in the fight yesterday. Second point, we have also agreed in doing joint workouts for the lower level members of the familias as a way to give them experience in battle, of course the high level members of the familia will be the coaches, but also if they want they will have the chance to workout and even do some sparring with the other elite.

- Well, those are really good points. - Gareth said while he stroked his bear.

- Yes, and with the peace agreement Orario will be as peaceful as ever. - Riveria also said.

- We will also be able to see how really powerful is the Freya familia in this joint workouts, ... but I guess this is not everything. - Finn replied while looking directly at Loki.

- No, it isn't. I was saving this point for last. In six months, we will have an expedition together to reach new floors of the dungeon. - Loki said.

The captains faces told all the story, they were astonished at to what Loki just said. The two strongest familias in Orario were about to form a group to conquer the dungeon, this would change everything. 

The last time they did and expedition they quite struggled but now their power was about to be double by the addition of a familia equally as strong as them, they were about to discover a new part of the dungeon.

- Loki, is this for real? - Finn asked, his thumb was tingling like crazy as he said it.

- Yes it is, so start to get ready because a big adventure is about to start. - Loki said with a big smile.

The next six months passed really fast. The joint workouts worked really well as it gave experience to the low levels, but the result of the elite workouts worked really well. At the start, Loki and Freya made groups for them to train. Aiz got paired with Hogni due to both of them using swords. Riveria got paired with Hedin to help him with his magic. Finn got paired with Allen because they use a spear. Bete got paired with Mia because she could manage his anger easily. Tione, Tiona and Gareth got paired with the Gulliver brothers so they could practice their team work, Ryu joined them when she could but she trained most of the time by herself or with Bell, and of course Bell got paired with Ottar. 

For Bell, it was hard at the beginning because Ottar completely obliterated him, but as the days passed, and with Bell's hope as big as ever due to him being trained by the strongest he started to put a bit of resistance against the level eight as the time passed, and this worked so well than when Bell landed his first hit on him, he leveled up, he was now a level 7. He also spend some time with Freya talking to her after the workout which made her quite happy.

For everyone else the training went also really well, they connected quite well, even Allen, whom after seeing the difference in skill between him and Finn became a good student and wanted to train even more, these practices were also accompanied by the usual visits to the dungeon, this time to earn money for the expedition. Bell exploited this visits to spend more time with Aiz, lately she had been training with Hogni and even though that was the only thing they did Bell got a bit jealous and tried to spend more time with her than the time they spent at the manor. So they usually went to the water city where the views were beautiful to due the quest or even to have lunch, which ended up being a bad idea after they got attacked by a group of harpies when they were in the middle of eating. Despite this, Bell and Aiz are really happy together and everyone cheered for them, they had become the most charismatic couple in Orario.

Bell Cranel

Level 7

Strength: C 621

Endurance: E 467

Dexterity: D 550

Agility: C 689

Magic: E 412

Luck: D

Abnormal resistance: D

Hunter: E

Spirit Healing: I

First strike: H

Magic:

Firebolt: non chant magic that can be used quickly.

Atlantis: Magic that shoots huge jets of pressurize water to the objectives.

[ Gunpowder gardens explode in the darkest sky. Strike in front of the sea that is eternity against the rocks. Everything is wing and transience in the galaxy of water. Like tonight we've seen it burn fleeting bodies over this eternal sea ]

Jotunheim: Short chant magic that creates an icicle lance.

[ As cold as the winter itself, penetrate the enemies ]

Seraphim: Magic that summons a fire angel that supports you while fighting.

[Powder that burns extremely hotly, so hot as to melt through steel. Take great care. Hereby, I call the Seraph. Virtuten Deseo]

Skills:

Liaris freese: Fast growth as long as feelings last. The strength of the effects correspond with the level of the user's feelings.

Daggers master: Boost in abilities when using two daggers.

Argonaut (heroic desire): Allows a charge for an active action.

Unruly: Permits to maintain focus on moving while concurrent chanting.

Fighting spirit: increase of abilities proportional to the damage received and the desire for victory.