Chapter 2

Bell's POV:

Where I am? I thought, I remember running an helping the goddess but nothing more, wait, why does my shoulder hurt this much? Did I get stabbed? But if that happened where I am, am i dead?

-       You are not dead Bell.

Wait, that voice sounded familiar.

-       You just started your adventure, it's not the time for it to end.

That deep voice, I know that voice, and then I realize who that voice was.

-       Gramp - I said - where are you?

-       I'm here Bell, I'm deep in your heart, and I'm telling you your time hasn't come, open your eyes and continue your adventure.

-       But gramp, no one wants me to join their familia, and now that I got stabbed least people would want me to join.

-       Bell, my son, do you think a hero would be scare to face a challenge because it's hard?

-       No - I muttered.

-       That's right, so now, gather all the strength you have, wake up, and become a hero and find the one you love.

-       Yes gramps, thank you.

As I said that, I gathered all the strength I had and opened my eyes.

The light was to bright, as my eyes try to accommodate to the light I started investigating the room, it was a simple room, it had a bed were I was and a some furniture, as I turned my head I saw a red haired girl sitting in the chair, when she saw me looking at her she got up and said.

-       You finally wake up. She said

-       Where I am? Who are you? What happened? ...

-       Calm down boy, you're at the hospital and my name is Loki and I am goddess, you saved my ass back there. What's your name?

-       Ah sorry, I'm Bell Cranel nice to meet you...

Remembering what had happened I got worried and ask.

-       What happened to the criminal?

-       The guards caught him and he is in jail

-       Uff, wait, are you okay? Nothing happened to you right?

-       Wait, I should be the one asking that, you got stabbed because you saved me. Do you have anyone you want to talk?

-       No - I answered- I don't have any family or friends.

-       Okay - she said with and awkward face - I'm going to call the doctor, rest here.

After the doctor checked on me and I had something to eat and drink. Loki came back accompanied of a pallum, an elf and a dwarf.

-       Excuse us - they said.

-       Hey Bell, How u doing? - Loki said.

-       Good thanks, excuse my rudeness but who are them?

-       I'm sorry for not presenting myself. I'm Finn Deimne, nice to meet you.

-       I'm Riveria ljos Alf, it's an honor to meet you.

-       I'm Gareth Landrock, nice to meet ya.

Wait, I recognize this names, Finn Deimne aka "Braver", Riveria Ljos Alf aka "nine hell" and Gareth Landrock aka "Elgarm". These three were the head of the Loki familia and level 6 adventurers, they are the strongest of the strongest and they were in my room talking to me, what is happening? while my mind was drifting through this thoughts, the three of them bowed their head and said.